Atlantic CozyTouch Control
The Atlantic Cozytouch Controller allows you to control and monitor your heating wirelessly from your phone.
- Ability to track your daily energy consumption & adjust the temperature ready for when you arrive home
- Real-time monitoring (temperature setting, electric consumption view, operation, management, detections, etc.) making your home more intelligence, and tailoring your every-day comfort, security and energy savings to your standard
- Comfort and savings management from a tablet or a smartphone, the user being at home or outside
- Remotely and simultaneously manage several appliances in the different rooms of your home
- Cozytouch can manage Atlantic compatible heating, water heating and ventilation products
The Atlantic Cozytouch Control System is compatible with the following units:
- Atlantic IO Electric Radiators
- Atlantic Galapagos Electric Radiators
- Atlantic Tatou Radiant Panel Heaters
- Atlantic Oniris Panel Heaters
|Supplied With Plug||No|
Ratings based on data collected by third party reviewing platform.
David Beddis, Reading
1 June 2021 11:30
Expensive addition which was not clear I needed.
Customer service experience
I was very pleased with the service and speed of delivery.
I was however disappointed to find I needed an additional devise to connect the radiator to my WiFi. The web site was not at all clear and referred to Cozytouch as the devise and the software needed to run it. Using the same name does not help. I did receive an apology from your help desk who was very helpful. I received the Cosytouch device the next day having spent another £85. The radiator cost me a lot more than anticipated which spoiled an otherwise excellent experience
15 February 2021 13:36
works well so far but i know other cozy touch clients have been disappoint, down load the app reviews
Speak with someone before you order dont call the PREMIUM NUMBER
Disappointed that the heater we ordered needs a WiFi hub. Wasn't clear at point of "search" that needed a hub and took three months of communication between supplier and manufacturer and supplier to find this out.
Last point of contact was fantasic and really knew his stuff and looked after us well.I would just advise GET THEM to call you, their customer services use a PREMIUM NUMBER which leaves a sour taste at the end of the transaction.
Spread the Cost
with our flexible finance plans
- No deposit required
- Choice of simple payment options
- Easy, quick application
- Instant decision