Creda TSRE070 700W Storage Heater
The Creda TSRE Electronic Controlled Storage Heaters are advanced electric storage heaters that have been developed in response to new Lot 20 regulations. The TSRE Heater has a clean look and reliable performance that provides an upgraded and compliant replacement for older storage heaters.
Why choose Creda TRSE storage heaters?
- Harness off-peak electricity tariffs for low running costs.
- Dynamic storage capacity - Automatically adjusts to user requirements.
- Fan assisted to quickly, quietly and more effectively distribute heat.
- Delivers variable, programmable room temperatures with three seven-day timer profiles.
- Digital, backlit display with bubble buttons and audio feedback.
- Battery back up with replaceable coin type battery.
- Open window detection, heater stays off when it detects an open window to save wasting valuable energy.
- Adaptive start, set the desired room temperature the heater does the rest with maximum efficiency.
- Complies with Lot 20 of ERP Directive
|Boost rating||520 W|
|Dimensions||703 x 749 x 185 mm|
|Electric Heater Type||Storage Heaters|
|Heats Up To||7 m²|
|No. of cell packs||6|
30 November 2019 14:09
I don't think the new generation of storage heaters are as good as the old type,
e.g I did not want to have two electrical imputs ,as I have had storage heaters for years and the always worked so well,switch on and forget,but as the don't make them like that any more I have to accept change
Heaters, schmeaters. With so much innovation in the development of new electric heating products, you can be forgiven for being somewhat exasperated by the vast array of heating choices availabl...