Creda TSRE125 1250W Storage Heater
Quick Find: 14460
Part Code: TSRE125
All recommended "heats up to" are for example only and are based on current building regulations any deviation within in this build example may significantly affect this recommendation. We always recommend contacting us for a free heat loss calculation.
The Creda TSRE Electronic Controlled Storage Heaters are advanced electric storage heaters that have been developed in response to new Lot 20 regulations. The TSRE Heater has a clean look and reliable performance that provides an upgraded and compliant replacement for older storage heaters.
Why choose Creda TRSE storage heaters?
- Harness off-peak electricity tariffs for low running costs.
- Dynamic storage capacity - Automatically adjusts to user requirements.
- Fan assisted to quickly, quietly and more effectively distribute heat.
- Delivers variable, programmable room temperatures with three seven-day timer profiles.
- Digital, backlit display with bubble buttons and audio feedback.
- Battery back up with replaceable coin type battery.
- Open window detection, heater stays off when it detects an open window to save wasting valuable energy.
- Adaptive start, set the desired room temperature the heater does the rest with maximum efficiency.
- Complies with Lot 20 of ERP Directive
|Boost rating||920 W|
|Dimensions||945 x 749 x 185 mm|
|Heats Up To||13 m²|
|No. of bricks||10|
Heaters, schmeaters. With so much innovation in the development of new electric heating products, you can be forgiven for being somewhat exasperated by the vast array of heating choices availabl...
Frequently asked questions
A quick answer would be no, they do not come with a flex as they are subject to a different installation method than, for example, a radiator or panel heater. The connection cable must be hard w...
It is important to install the correct number of heaters to ensure the system works properly. We have a variety of options to help you work out the correct products for your requirements and offer ...