Dimplex BR150C Chrome 150W Electric / 320W Water Ladder Towel Rail
|Model||150 Watts / 320 Watts|
The Dimplex BR range creates a new generation of stylish multi-purpose bathroom radiators. Higher output models provide an ideal combination of room heating with efficient drying of towels and other fabrics.
- Compatible with the Dimplex radio frequency controllers
- Ladder design maximises capacity for hanging damp towels and clothes
- Slim vertical design to maximise use of wall space even in confined areas
- No external controls
- Built-in over temperature cut-out
- Sealed, liquid filled design for maintenance free use
- Provided with inlet/outlet plumbing connections - no expensive adaptors needed
- Supplied ready for electric use, but may also be connected to a water central heating system with the electric element available for use when the boiler is off
- Choice of models in white or chrome finish
- IPX5 rated for bathroom use
No external controls. Compatible with the Dimplex radio frequency controllers and FSCC/FSCW controls.
White powder coated or chrome plated.
Sealed, liquid-filled steel shell. Water based fluid with glycol frost/corrosion inhibitor. Vertical mounted immersion element.
Splash-proof IPX5 for bathroom use.
Supplied with wall-mounting points and brackets.
1 metre of electrical cable pre-fitted. Cable entry at base of left header tube. Installations must be in accordance with current IEE wiring regulations.
Installation to Radiator Circuit
Installation must be in accordance with manufacturer's instructions. Liquid is drained by removing bungs to inlet/outlet connections (1/2" BSP fittings). Connect to radiator circuit (electric element remains in situ). Radiator refilled from radiator circuit and bled using valve concealed below top-right header cap. Electrical connection as electric-only installation.
Operation when part of Radiator Circuit
When the central heating system is in use the appliance will act as a normal radiator. Out of season or when the boiler is not in use the radiator may be operated independently by switching on the electric element.
In use, expansion of water must be guaranteed through return connection. Return connection should be left open to ensure this.
|Dimensions||430 x 665 x 155 mm|
|Electric Heater Type||Towel Rails|
|Thermal Technology||Water Glycol Filled|
Dimplex PLX TI and Dimplex PLX Panel Heaters - Our best sellers for a reason! The Dimplex PLX and PLX TI range are great a choice for domestic and commercial use. The Dimplex PLX and PLX TI a...
In the modern day of technology, you probably have loads of apps on your smart phone or tablet. Exercise, cooking, and business there’s an app for everything nowadays. But which ones do you u...