Dimplex BUH19BWS 2000W Plinth Heater (Water/Hydronic)
The hydronic BUH range is designed specifically for use on ‘wet' heating systems. Small and compact, the BUH fits discreetly into the base of kitchen units, reception desks, shop counters and even stair risers.
- Automatic low temperature cut-out thermostat
- Choice of low and boost settings
- Maximum output of 2.0kW (6824 Btu/h)
- Fan-only option for cool air circulation (boost or normal speed)
- The BUH will heat a room much faster than a traditional radiator many times its size, but will not occupy valuable wall space
- Supplied with a choice of brown, white or stainless steel fascia to suit any plinth unit
- Built-in single pole winter/summer switch and two position boost/ low switch
- Low temperature cut-out thermostat set at 38ºC
- Facility for fan only operation
Pre-wired with 2m, three-core electrical cable. Supplied with flexible hoses and isolating valves to connect the unit’s copper pipes to the flow and return pipes of the central heating system.
|Cable Exit Point||Rear left|
|Cable Length||2 m|
|Electric Heater Type||Electric Radiators|
|Heat Selection||Off / 1.2kW / 2.0kW|
|Output Rating||2 kW|
Heaters, schmeaters. With so much innovation in the development of new electric heating products, you can be forgiven for being somewhat exasperated by the vast array of heating choices availabl...
Improving the market value of your home Although energy efficiency is not the primary driver when a potential buyer is considering the purchase of your home - it most certainly would draw them i...