Dimplex LST075 - Low Surface Temperature Panel Heater, 750W
- 688mm x 430mm x 105mm
- Heats up to 7m2
- 2 year warranty
Quick Find: 13780
Part Code: LST075
The Dimplex LST range has been specifically designed to meet the heating requirements of particular environments where vulnerable members of the community such as the young, elderly or infirm are liable to be present.
Each fan-assisted heater has been optimised to give the maximum output to efficiently and rapidly heat the room from the most compact and slimline size available, ensuring that no part of the heater exceeds 43°C surface temperature.The LST monitors the effect of its actions on a room's temperature. It knows precisely how long it takes to get to the desired temperature and when to turn off as it approaches that target temperature. This minimises the energy that it uses while maximising comfort - keeping occupants warm for the lowest possible cost.An integral fan allows the LST heater to heat the room up more quickly and react more responsively to changes in room temperature than non fan-assisted heaters. This means improved control, comfort and energy saving. Utilising fan tachnology also means that it is possible to achieve a higher heat ouput than comparably sized non-fan assisted convector heaters, yet still comply with surface temperature restrictions.
Dimplex LST075 features
- The perfect heating solution for hospitals, schools, nurseries, retirement homes, sheltered homes, nursery homes, sports halls etc
- Our most intelligent commercial electric heater
- Highly accurate electronic thermostat (to +/-0.2°C) with frost protection
- Advanced touch control system offering temperature selection and preset programmes for maximum control with complete flexibility
- 24-hour and 7-day timer control ensures suitability for domestic and commercial applications
- The LST meets the NHS Estates Health Guidance Notes on 'Safe Hot Water and Surface Temperature', as the surface temperature does not exceed 43°C at full output
- 'Eco-Start' delayed anticipatory control - the heater decides when to turn on to ensure target temperature is achieved at the selected time
- Open Window Technology automatically reduces output to prevent heat loss if a window is left open, thereby saving you money
- Stylish compact and slimline design
- Lot 20 approved
- Splash proof to IP24 for use in bathrooms
- Child lock - locks controls so that they can't be tampered with
- Safety cut-outs
- BEAB approved
|Cable Length||1.0 m|
|Connection||Four-core cable (Live, Neutral, Earth, Pilot)|
|Control||Touch-sense controls with pre-set timer modes, holiday mode, user timer, eco mode and frost protection.|
|Dimensions||688 x 430 x 105 mm|
|Electric Heater Type||Panel Heaters|
|Heats Up To||7 m²|
|Lot 20 Compliant||Yes|
Heaters, schmeaters. With so much innovation in the development of new electric heating products, you can be forgiven for being somewhat exasperated by the vast array of heating choices availabl...
Dimplex PLX TI and Dimplex PLX Panel Heaters - Our best sellers for a reason! The Dimplex PLX and PLX TI range are great a choice for domestic and commercial use. The Dimplex PLX and PLX TI a...