Dimplex LST150 - Low Surface Temperature Panel Heater, 1500W
The Dimplex LST range has been specifically designed to meet the heating requirements of particular environments where vulnerable members of the community such as the young, elderly or infirm are liable to be present.
Each fan-assisted heater has been optimised to give the maximum output to efficiently and rapidly heat the room from the most compact and slimline size available, ensuring that no part of the heater exceeds 43°C surface temperature.The LST monitors the effect of its actions on a room's temperature. It knows precisely how long it takes to get to the desired temperature and when to turn off as it approaches that target temperature. This minimises the energy that it uses while maximising comfort - keeping occupants warm for the lowest possible cost.An integral fan allows the LST heater to heat the room up more quickly and react more responsively to changes in room temperature than non fan-assisted heaters. This means improved control, comfort and energy saving. Utilising fan tachnology also means that it is possible to achieve a higher heat ouput than comparably sized non-fan assisted convector heaters, yet still comply with surface temperature restrictions.
Dimplex LST150 features
- The perfect heating solution for hospitals, schools, nurseries, retirement homes, sheltered homes, nursery homes, sports halls etc
- Our most intelligent commercial electric heater
- Highly accurate electronic thermostat (to +/-0.2°C) with frost protection
- Advanced touch control system offering temperature selection and preset programmes for maximum control with complete flexibility
- 24-hour and 7-day timer control ensures suitability for domestic and commercial applications
- The LST meets the NHS Estates Health Guidance Notes on 'Safe Hot Water and Surface Temperature', as the surface temperature does not exceed 43°C at full output
- 'Eco-Start' delayed anticipatory control - the heater decides when to turn on to ensure target temperature is achieved at the selected time
- Open Window Technology automatically reduces output to prevent heat loss if a window is left open, thereby saving you money
- Stylish compact and slimline design
- Lot 20 approved
- Splash proof to IP24 for use in bathrooms
- Child lock - locks controls so that they can't be tampered with
- Safety cut-outs
- BEAB approved
|Cable length||1.0 m|
|Dimensions||860 x 430 x 105 mm|
|Electric Heater Type||Panel Heaters|
|Heats Rooms Up To||15 m²|
|Lot 20 Compliant||Yes|
Ratings based on data collected by third party reviewing platform.
10 February 2021 08:59
Heater warms room quickly.
John Croft, Port Talbot
15 March 2020 10:23
Goood quality with good looks
7 December 2019 10:09
Top quality product. Low surface temperature makes it ideal for mothers & tots group
3 December 2019 13:31
John Douglas, Scotland
7 May 2019 07:48
Very good heater with cool surface
22 January 2019 09:14
Easy to install. Heats room efficiently
3 December 2018 08:45
product seems to work really well but only tested so far for a short period
9 October 2018 10:03
Great heater for the children’s playroom due to it being an lst heater. Didn’t seem hot at first but once you work it out and get the programmes set to your liking it does the rest itself!
Heaters, schmeaters. With so much innovation in the development of new electric heating products, you can be forgiven for being somewhat exasperated by the vast array of heating choices availabl...
Dimplex PLX TI and Dimplex PLX Panel Heaters - Our best sellers for a reason! The Dimplex PLX and PLX TI range are great a choice for domestic and commercial use. The Dimplex PLX and PLX TI a...
Spread the Cost
with our flexible finance plans
- No deposit required
- Choice of simple payment options
- Easy, quick application
- Instant decision