Dimplex LSTS Dry Element Low Surface Temperature S Type Electric Towel Rail 15W
The compact LSTS low surface temperature towel rail meets the NHS guidance notes on safe surface temperatures. The surface will not exceed 43°C during operation making it ideal for hospitals, schools, retirement homes, sheltered housing, nursing homes and public restrooms.
Why Choose Dimplex S Range Towel Rails?
- Dry element tubular steel towel rail
- Durable white enamel finish
- Surface temperature regulated to 43 degrees celsius
- Suitable for wall mounting only
- Splashproof (IPX4 rated) for use in bathrooms and other wet areas
- Easy and fast installation
- The perfect solution for hospitals, schools, kindergartens, nurseries, retirement homes, sheltered homes, nursery homes, sports halls etc.
- The LST meets the NHS Estates Health Guidance Notes on 'Safe Hot Water and Surface Temperature', as the surface temperature does not exceed 43°C at full output
- Left or right hand cable entry
Left or right.
Splash-proof IPX4 for bathroom use.
Supply cable is provided for connection to the fixed wiring of the premises via a suitable double pole isolating switch. Installation must be carried out strictly in accordance with the current edition of the IEE wiring regulations. If the towel rail is fitted in a bathroom essentially these regulations preclude the use of a plug and socket and any control switch must be normally inaccessible to a person using a fixed bath or shower. The pull cord of a cord-operated switch is not affected by this regulation.
Back box depth of 17mm required behind fascia plate.
|Dimensions||568 x 555 x 93 mm|
Spread the Cost
with our flexible finance plans
- No deposit required
- Choice of simple payment options
- Easy, quick application
- Instant decision