Dimplex Monterey MFP200 2000W Electric Panel Heater 911mm
The Monterey combines practical good looks with a stylish finned metal design and highly accurate energy management system for maximum efficiency and comfort. High levels of control are built in with a sophisticated thermostat accurate to an impressive +/- 0.3ºC
Supplied with metal wall bracket.
1.0m, four-core cable (live, neutral, earth, pilot) supplied fitted to each heater. Thermal cut-out Auto-reset type.
Compact, finned, mineral filled sheathed type, providing virtually silent operation.
Durable epoxy-polyester powder coated steel casing, with upward facing grille. Temperature resistant PBT thermoplastic moulded parts
- High levels of control are built in with a sophisticated thermostat, accurate to an impressive +/- 0.3ºC.
- Range of optional plug-in electronic timer modules: – 24-hour digital timer. – Single-zone pilot wire programmer. – Runback timer
- Compatible with Dimplex four-zone, wall-mounted pilot wire and mains borne signaling multi-heater programmers
- Traditional design
- Virtually noiseless operation
- Frost protection setting
- Preset background temperature at 5ºC below thermostat setting*
- Splash-proof (IPX4) rated, for use in bathroom or wet areas
- Detachable hinged wall-mounting frame, for fast installation and easy cleaning
- Suitable for domestic and light commercial use
When connected to a programming unit * supporting setback feature.
- Thermostat control Electronic type, accurate to +/- 0.3ºC. User selection of room temperature from 5ºC (frost protection) to 30ºC using slider control. Slider can be locked in position if required.
- Power controls and indicators Soft-touch on/off button, together with indicators showing when power to heater is on and when element is operating.
- Optional plug-in control modules • 24-hour digital timer (RX24TI). • Runback timer (RXRBTI). • Single-zone, pilot wire programmer (RXPW1).
Central control options† • Four-zone pilot wire and mains borne signaling controllers (RXPW4N and RXMBS4). • RX9913 receivers and RXMBSF filter required for mains borne control operation.
|Dimensions||911 x 536 x 104 mm|
|Heats up to||20 m²|
|Product type||Panel Heater|