Dimplex Monterey MFP75E - Electric Panel Heater
- 503mm x 536mm x 104mm
- Heats up to 7m2
- 2 year warranty
Quick Find: 14011
Part Code: MFP075E
Dimplex Monterey MFP75E
The Monterey Lot 20 approved electric panel heaters combine practical good looks with a stylish finned metal design and highly accurate energy management system for maximum efficiency and comfort. High levels of control are built in with a sophisticated thermostat accurate to an impressive +/- 0.3ºC.
Dimplex Monterey MFP75E features
- High levels of control are built in with a sophisticated thermostat, accurate to an impressive +/- 0.3ºC.
- Range of optional plug-in electronic timer modules: – 24-hour digital timer. – Single-zone pilot wire programmer. – Runback timer
- Compatible with Dimplex four-zone, wall-mounted pilot wire and mains borne signaling multi-heater programmers
- Traditional design
- Virtually noiseless operation
- Frost protection setting
- Lot 20 approved
- Preset background temperature at 5ºC below thermostat setting*
- Splash-proof (IPX4) rated, for use in bathroom or wet areas
- Detachable hinged wall-mounting frame, for fast installation and easy cleaning
- Suitable for domestic and light commercial use
|Cable Exit Point||Bottom right|
|Cable Length||1.0 m|
|Colour||Metal Chassis - Traffic White|
|Connection||Three-core cable (Live, Neutral, Earth)|
|Dimensions||503 x 536 x 104 mm|
|Electric Heater Type||Panel Heaters|
|Heats Up To||7 m²|
|Thermostat Type||Electronic thermostat (±0.2°C ) Overheat detection|
Choosing which electric radiator is right for your project can be a difficult enough decision - as there are often many things to consider. Oil/Gel filled radiators. Dry radiators. ...
Heaters, schmeaters. With so much innovation in the development of new electric heating products, you can be forgiven for being somewhat exasperated by the vast array of heating choices availabl...
At Heater Shop we have always known that the Rointe D Series was just pretty great as the technology is not only useful and easy to use, but more technologically advanced than any other heating pro...
Frequently asked questions
IP rating - Ingress Protection rating is the international standard used to define levels of sealing effectiveness of electrical enclosures against intrusion from foreign bodies including dirt and ...
Quite simply - oil filled, gel filled and dry electric radiators are all electrically efficient, but may be more appropriate for your installation depending on your specific requirements and the si...