Dimplex PLXC300E 3000W Panel Heater 860mm (Lot 20)
Quick Find: 13703
Part Code: PLXC300E
All recommended "heats up to" are for example only and are based on current building regulations any deviation within in this build example may significantly affect this recommendation. We always recommend contacting us for a free heat loss calculation.
The PLXE/PLXCE range offer a great choice for homeowners looking for a modern and efficient electric panel heater. With its natural white colour, gentle curvature and louvered grille*, this heater will fit naturally into any room.
This panel heater features the CapSense controller, providing a more intuitive user experience with its backlit LCD display and touch-sensitive buttons.
· Programmable room temperatures and heating time periods with multiple seven-day timer profiles, enabling the user to heat how they want, when they want and save on energy use as a result
· Electronic thermostat accurate to within 0.2°C to ensure that the temperature set is achieved and maintained as closely as possible
· Energy-saving technologies such as Adaptive Start and Open Window Detection, enabling the product to be more responsive to the environment it is heating.
Adaptive Start pre-heats the room ahead of a programed heating schedule for only exactly the amount of time required to meet the desired target temperature at the desired time. For example, if the product was following a timer which was set to 21 degrees at 7am, with Adaptive Start the product will begin heating before 7am to achieve 21 degrees at 7am, without Adaptive Start the heater will only begin heating at 7am.
Open Window detection monitors the room temperature while the heater attempts to achieve a desired room temperature. If the room temperature does not change or decreases while heat is being emitted, the product will stop heating and enter a standby mode in order to not waste energy.
This panel heater is IP24 rated (splash-proof) and complies with Lot 20 of ERP Directive.
*PLXC300E 3.00kW Model features a slotted grille
|Cable Exit Point||Bottom right|
|Cable Length||1.3 m|
|Dimensions||860 x 430 x 143 mm|
|Electric Supply||230-240 V|
|Heats Up To||30 m²|
|Lot 20 Compliant||Yes|
|Output Rating||3 kW|
|Supplied With Plug||No|
|Thermostat Type||Electronic thermostat (±0.2°C ) Overheat detection|
Heaters, schmeaters. With so much innovation in the development of new electric heating products, you can be forgiven for being somewhat exasperated by the vast array of heating choices availabl...
Frequently Asked Questions
IP rating - Ingress Protection rating is the international standard used to define levels of sealing effectiveness of electrical enclosures against intrusion from foreign bodies including dirt and ...
Look for similar items by category
- FeaturesTimed Panel HeatersDimplex PLXE Panel Heaters (Lot 20)
- BrandsDimplexPanel HeatersDimplex PLXE Panel Heaters (Lot 20)
- CategoriesPanel HeatersDimplex PLXE Panel Heaters (Lot 20)