Dimplex Quantum QM050 - Economy 7 Storage Heater, 500W
- 0.5kW - Eco Fan Assisted
- Intelligent adaptation to usage to save energy
- Seven day programmer, holiday mode & user profiles
- Easy to use controls and LCD display
- Features boost element so heat is always available
Quick Find: 13207
Part Code: QM050
All recommended "heats up to" are for example only and are based on current building regulations any deviation within in this build example may significantly affect this recommendation. We always recommend contacting us for a free heat loss calculation.
Dimplex Quantum QM050
Quantum is the worlds most advanced economy 7 storage heater. It uses low-cost, off-peak energy, making it the most economical electric heating system on the market today. Plus, it adapts to match lifestyle and climate conditions, delivering heat only when it's needed. With its compact, state-of-the-art design, Quantum is the perfect upgrade for static storage heaters and suits a wide range of applications.
Dimplex economy 7 Storage Heater features
- Cost savings - Quantum is up to 27% cheaper to run than a standard storage heater system. It's also up to 47% cheaper to run than an electric convector or radiator system.
- Heat on demand - Quantum stores energy up during periods of low demand, turning it into efficient heat only when needed. Through its use of a sophisticated self-learning algorithm, the IQ controller can take just the right amount of heat to match the users lifestyle and changing weather, intuitively and precisely.
- Total control - Quantum QM050 is fitted with the iQ controller so you can pre-set your heating requirements, just like central heating. Manual adjustment, if required, is also simple with its easy-to-read LCD display and user-friendly low torque rotary knob, designed with the visually impaired in mind.
- Peace of mind - Quantum comes with a 10-year warranty and is also BEAB approved.
|Boost Element Rating||0.4 KW|
|Dimensions||580 x 730 x 185 mm|
|Energy Cell Packs||4|
|Heats Up To||5 m²|
|Max. Storage Capacity||7.7 kWh|
|Meets SAP specifications||Yes|
|Product Type||Storage Heater|
5 September 2018 08:16
Good , efficient etc easy to assemble
Steven Lang, Bournemouth
1 October 2017 11:29
Very EXPENSIVE but VERY efficient. Only time will tell if their claimed efficiency is worth the massive extra cost
Heaters, schmeaters. With so much innovation in the development of new electric heating products, you can be forgiven for being somewhat exasperated by the vast array of heating choices availabl...
Frequently asked questions
A quick answer would be no, they do not come with a flex as they are subject to a different installation method than, for example, a radiator or panel heater. The connection cable must be hard w...
It is important to install the correct number of heaters to ensure the system works properly. We have a variety of options to help you work out the correct products for your requirements and offer ...
Dimplex offer 10-year warranty on their Quantum storage heaters. The 10 year warranty is a standard 2 years, plus additional 8 years upon registration.