Dimplex Quantum QM125 - Storage Heater, 1250W
- 1.25kW - Eco Fan Assisted
- Intelligent adaptation to usage to save energy
- Seven day programmer, holiday mode & user profiles
- Easy to use controls and LCD display
- Features boost element so heat is always available
Quick Find: 8701
Part Code: QM125
Dimplex Quantum QM125
Quantum is the worlds most advanced storage heater. It uses low-cost, off-peak energy, making it the most economical electric heating system on the market today. Plus, it adapts to match lifestyle and climate conditions, delivering heat only when it's needed. With its compact, state-of-the-art design, Quantum is the perfect upgrade for static storage heaters and suits a wide range of applications.
Dimplex Storage Heater features
- Cost savings - Quantum is up to 27% cheaper to run than a standard storage heater system. It's also up to 47% cheaper to run than an electric convector or radiator system.
- Heat on demand - Quantum stores energy up during periods of low demand, turning it into efficient heat only when needed. Through its use of a sophisticated self-learning algorithm, the IQ controller can take just the right amount of heat to match the users lifestyle and changing weather, intuitively and precisely.
- Total control - Quantum QM125 is fitted with the iQ controller so you can pre-set your heating requirements, just like central heating. Manual adjustment, if required, is also simple with its easy-to-read LCD display and user-friendly low torque rotary knob, designed with the visually impaired in mind.
- Peace of mind - Quantum comes with a 10-year warranty and is also BEAB approved.
|Boost Element Rating||1.13 KW|
|Dimensions||1069 x 730 x 185 mm|
|Electric Heater Type||Storage Heaters|
|Energy Cell Packs||10|
|Heats Up To||13 m²|
|Max. Storage Capacity||19.3 kWh|
|Meets SAP specifications||Yes|
|Product Type||Storage Heater|
26 February 2019 09:21
Great heater, warm all day and night
Heaters, schmeaters. With so much innovation in the development of new electric heating products, you can be forgiven for being somewhat exasperated by the vast array of heating choices availabl...