Dimplex Saletto LPP075 750W Electric Panel Heater
Quick Find: 13592
Part Code: LPP075
All recommended "heats up to" are for example only and are based on current building regulations any deviation within in this build example may significantly affect this recommendation. We always recommend contacting us for a free heat loss calculation.
This item was discontinued on 18th June, 2018.
This product has been superseded by the Dimplex Saletto LPP750E 750W Electric Panel Heater
This product has been replaced by the Dimplex Saletto LPP075E 750W Panel Heater (Lot 20) 746mm
Simple, clean looks and a sleek, low-profile design make the Saletto range of heaters perfect for a range of different applications. With the same incredible control and performance of the well-known Monterey and Girona, this range is ideal where wall space is at a premium, such as a conservatory or small bedroom.
- High levels of control are built in with a sophisticated thermostat accurate to an impressive +/- 0.3ºC.
- Range of optional plug-in electronic timer modules: – 24-hour digital timer. – Single-zone pilot wire programmer. – Runback timer.
- Compatible with Dimplex four-zone, wall-mounted pilot wire and mains borne signaling multi-heater programmers.
- Stylish, simple front panel design.
- Virtually noiseless operation.
- Preset background temperature at 5ºC below thermostat setting.*
- Frost protection setting.
- Splash-proof (IPX4) rated.
- Detachable wall-mounting frame for fast installation and easy cleaning.
- Suitable for domestic and light commercial use. *When connected to a programming unit supporting setback feature.
|Connection||Four-core cable (Live, Neutral, Earth, Pilot)|
|Dimensions||746 x 235 x 100 mm|
|Heats Up To||7 m²|
|Insulation||Supplied with metal wall bracket|
|Output Rating||0.75 kW|
|Product Type||Panel Heater|
Heaters, schmeaters. With so much innovation in the development of new electric heating products, you can be forgiven for being somewhat exasperated by the vast array of heating choices availabl...
Frequently Asked Questions
The brackets that come with the Haverland Conservatory Electric Radiator are very simple to fit. There is an illustrative diagram and how to on page 14 of the Haverland RC12B Instruction Guide.
Program your heating radiators and ensure that your home has a good level of thermal insulation. You should set the Economy to a lower temperature setting when the room is not occupied.
IP rating - Ingress Protection rating is the international standard used to define levels of sealing effectiveness of electrical enclosures against intrusion from foreign bodies including dirt and ...
To help you find the best heater for your room, we have created an easy-to-use Room Calculator. Before you begin, you will need 3 measurements: The width (in metres) of the room Leng...
The flex/power lead is on the right-hand side for the Haverland RCA, RCB, RCTT, RCTTi & RCE ranges of electric wall mounted radiators and conservatory radiators.
Panel heaters provide instant, controllable heat and are suitable for almost any room; however, they are particularly suited to occasional use rooms. Panel heaters do not have to be expensive to...
The Haverland conservatory electric gel filled heater is the best heater for a conservatory as heating a conservatory in the winter can be an issue. Connecting a conservatory radiator to central he...
The Rointe conservatory electric heater is the best heater for a conservatory as heating a conservatory in the winter can be an issue. Connecting a conservatory radiator to central heating is never...
Look for similar items by category
- FeaturesTimed Panel HeatersDimplex LPP Saletto Low Profile Panel Heaters
- CategoriesConservatory HeatersDimplex LPP Saletto Low Profile Panel Heaters
- BrandsDimplexPanel HeatersDimplex LPP Saletto Low Profile Panel Heaters
- CategoriesPanel HeatersDimplex LPP Saletto Low Profile Panel Heaters