Dimplex EDL200UK Edel Unvented Solar Ready Hot Water Heat Pump 200L
The Edel range of heat pump cylinders comes in two sizes, 200L and 270L.
The inner vessel is made from stainless steel with a hot water heat pump mounted on top. The heat pump can produce hot water very efficiently as it extracts heat from external air supplied via insulated ductwork, which is available as an accessory.
- Stainless steel tank with 5 year guarantee and no requirement for sacrificial anode.
- Specified with insulated ducting to minimise installation time and look smart.
- High COP of 3.43 according to EN16147 giving high carbon savings, and maximum potential savings in SAP or RdSAP over competitive systems.
- Compact unit with 630mm diameter with options of 200L or 270L storage. Low height allows installation in a standard apartment with adaptable ducting to cope with a variety of situations.
- Very quiet operation due to sound proof hood, variable speed fan and a high performance rotary compressor mounted on anti-vibration pads.
|Air Flow / Volume (m3/h)||400|
|Dimensions||630 x 1426 mm|
|Electric Heater Type||Water Heaters|
|Heat Loss in 24 Hours (kW/24hr)||1.85|
|Insulation||45mm PU foam with PVC outer|
Choosing which electric radiator is right for your project can be a difficult enough decision - as there are often many things to consider. Oil/Gel filled radiators. Dry radiators. ...
At Heater Shop we have always known that the Rointe D Series was just pretty great as the technology is not only useful and easy to use, but more technologically advanced than any other heating pro...
Frequently asked questions
Elnur water cylinders do not come with a flex. This is due to different installation methods other than for example a radiator or panel, as the connection must be hard wired by a competent engineer.
Quite simply - oil filled, gel filled and dry electric radiators are all electrically efficient, but may be more appropriate for your installation depending on your specific requirements and the si...