Danfoss Thermostat - ECtemp Plus, Floor Heating, Room Thermostat
All room thermostats are used for room temperature control in electric floor heating systems. By controlling room temperature in accordance with the temperature desired by the user, the Danfoss room thermostat provides optimal energy savings while upholding optimal thermal comfort in the room. Danfoss thermostats have long been regarded as one of the best products in the industry and their heating controls are second to none. This particular model offers the following functions:
- Modern design with white back-light
- Away function
- Child safety lock
There are three temperature control modes available:
- Room and floor temp. control (default).
- Only floor temp. control.
- Only room temp. control. (Please contact Danfoss how to set the only room temperature control)
The Danfoss thermostat provides the following:
- Maximum floor temperature limitation
- Optional room temperature display when power is off (default setting: no display)
- Frost protection mode. Use this feature instead of turning the thermostat off completely to protect against damages due to low temperatures. The room temperature will be maintained around 5° C.
- Temperature calibration. This function allows you to change the temperature set point of the room thermostat, to compensate for a possible temperature deviation between the room thermostat and, for example, the centre of the room.
- Advanced programmable timer. This function allows you to set a timer-controlled program for automatic comfort temperature and energy saving lower setback temperature when standard room comfort temperature is not required.
- Programmable 5/2-day feature with 4 time segments
- View time in 12-hour or 24-hour format
|Ambient temperature||-10°C to +35°C|
|Dimensions||86mm x 86 mm|
|Max. switching current||16A / 3680W|
|Sensor||NTC 15K accuracy: ±1%|
Ratings based on data collected by third party reviewing platform.
Richard Ferriday, Worcestershire
15 February 2021 09:10
Easy to install with comprehensive programming options. Very simple to override if the weather turns cold. A bit fiddly to setup - you need to have the manual at hand - but once configured works well. Looks neat too.
Good products at competitive prices with prompt delivery. Can’t fault it.
19 February 2020 20:26
Good product, would prefer it to be more streamlined do flush to the wall, so when mounted only the white part of the panel shows. Did see product cheaper on another site
Exactly what I wanted, great price, would recommend.