Elnur Ecombi ECOHHR40 High Retention Storage Heater
Elnur IEM (Integral Energy Manager) automatically adjusts charging to suit the climate and demands on a daily basis. It also manages the discharge to ensure heat is always available when needed. The HHR is fan assisted to aid and reduce warm up times and has a built-in temperature sensor sensitive to 0.1°C. Ecombi HHR reduces energy costs and saves energy for times when it is specifically needed.
Why choose Elnur Ecombi HHR storage heaters?
- Ecombi safety and sustainability
- IEM technology
- Fan assisted heat distribution
- Weekly and daily programming
- Open window detection
- Safety thermostat with manual reset
- Temperature sensor with calibration option
- Compatible with two period off peak electric tariff in a single 24 hour interval
- 12 year manufacturers warranty
- Requires off peak economy electric supply and 24 hour electric supply
|24hr supply required||Yes|
|Dimensions||1170mm x 760mm x 195 mm|
|Electric Heater Type||Storage Heaters|
|Heats up to||10 m²|
|No. of Bricks||24|
|Off peak supply required||Yes|
Heaters, schmeaters. With so much innovation in the development of new electric heating products, you can be forgiven for being somewhat exasperated by the vast array of heating choices available to you – especially if you're not sure...
The Quantum heating system The Dimplex Quantum high heat retention storage heater is up to 27% cheaper to run and uses 22% less energy than comparable static storage heaters. Featuring exceptional insulation and very low thermal conductivity th...
Elnur Connected is the new smart way to control your heating - with the world's first range of multiple electric heating appliances controllable from a single app using a smartphone or tablet. Which appliances does the Elnur Connec...
Spread the Cost
with our flexible finance plans
- No deposit required
- Choice of simple payment options
- Easy, quick application
- Instant decision