Elnur Ecombi SSH408 Smart Storage Heater
Why choose Elnur Ecombi SSH storage heaters?
- Charges the store overnight using low cost off-peak electricity
- Elnurs’ exclusive “IEM” (Integral Energy Manager) includes a Smart Charge Control and automatically adjusts charging level to suit climate and demand on a daily basis
- Three possible operating modes. With the Auto operating mode, maximum comfort and energy savings can be achieved with Ecombi SSH
- Fully programmable. Built-in weekly and daily programmer with three level temperature selector: Comfort, Eco and Frost-protection
- Internet controllable option. The G Control System has been incorporated in the IEM electronics to allow wireless control and operation of the storage heater from anywhere and at any time via an internet connection
- Built-in balancing heating element to provide faster room warm-up times and supplement the stored heat as and when required
- Open window detection function to reduce energy waste
- Adaptive start control function to guarantee maximum comfort at the desired time
- Temperature accuracy to within 0.1ºC, resulting in less energy wasted from temperature setting overshoot, than any other storage heater
- New LCD screen to show multiple information, including the current level of charge of the storage heater at any time
- G Control Hub switchboard is required for the wireless control and operation of the storage heater
|Dimensions||1200 x 180 x 730 mm|
|Electric Heater Type||Storage Heaters|
|Heats Up To||12 m²|
|No. of bricks||16|
16 January 2019 22:24
Bought for a rental house
Tennents really pleased bring on the cold weather
Heaters, schmeaters. With so much innovation in the development of new electric heating products, you can be forgiven for being somewhat exasperated by the vast array of heating choices availabl...
Elnur Connected is the new smart way to control your heating - with the world's first range of multiple electric heating appliances controllable from a single app using a smartphone or tablet. ...
Frequently asked questions
Yes, our Elnur RFE electric radiators use the EcoFluid technology. Based on an optimum thermal inertia and heat transfer through a low viscosity and environmentally friendly thermo fluid, with a ne...
Elnur electric boilers do not come with a flex as they are subject to different installation methods other than for example a radiator or panel, whereby the connection must be hard wired by a compe...
Elnur RFE & RXE ranges feature user-friendly controls with a 24 hour digital timer. The electronic programmer allows you to easily pre-set the operation mode for each thirty minutes of the d...
The Elnur RFE electric radiators all have child locks on the settings panel to stop little hands from tinkering with your heating. The Elnur Connected range however, do not have a lock available on...
Elnur water cylinders do not come with a flex. This is due to different installation methods other than for example a radiator or panel, as the connection must be hard wired by a competent engineer.
Yes, a 15cm gap needs to be left above any Elnur Electric radiator, Storage heater and Panel heaters. This is to help the convection of the radiator and prevent over heating. Unlike central heatin...
A quick answer would be no, they do not come with a flex as they are subject to a different installation method than, for example, a radiator or panel heater. The connection cable must be hard w...
As per the Elnur installation manual, the minimum height for the Elnur electric radaitors to obtain optimum performance is 150mm off of ground level. Also recommended is that there is a gap betw...
It is important to install the correct number of heaters to ensure the system works properly. We have a variety of options to help you work out the correct products for your requirements and offer ...
Storage Heaters Charge up over night using the 7 hrs of economy 7. Manual Storage Heaters charge for the full 7 hours regardless of how much heat it used the previous day. Automatic Storage Heaters...