Elnur CMX/CMXP Electric Combi Boilers
Elnur CMX/CMXP electric boilers offer you the opportunity to enjoy the safety and convenience of electric energy.
They are the ideal option when a totally safe and efficient central heating system is required in both 3 x 400V+N~ and 230V~. The boiler is compatible for one or three phases by using the bridge connection (included) in the terminal block.
The range of Elnur boilers can be used with hot water radiators, radiant floor heating, and with room or programmable thermostats, and unlike other boilers, electric boilers do not require yearly maintenance or safety inspections.
Why choose Elnur CMX/CMXP electric boilers?
- Central heating and hot water
- Free standing or wall mounted
- Selectable output
- Available in two power capacity ranges
- SEM system (Smart Electronic Modulating System)
- Stainless steel shielded elements INCOLOY800 for HEAT and DHW
- 6L heating expansion vessel
- 2LDHW potable water expansion vessel
- Modulating electronic control of the heater
- Digital display
- Hydrometer 0-4 bar
- Circulating pump
- Auto air vent
- Silent TRIAC power switches
- Optional under floor heating kit (hydronics)
- Heating flow detector
- Heating temperature limiter 100ºC.
- DHW temperature limiter 80ºC.
- DHW anti-electrolysis hoses
All the components required for the operation and installation are supplied with the boiler. Installations do not require venting or gas outlets which may compromise the insulation of your home.
These electronic boilers from Elnur are completely silent thanks to their TRIAC-based technology. Moreover, they have a modulating operation which, combined with a good exterior programmable thermostat (see accessories), adapts the heating power to the needs of the system, achieving maximum energy efficiency and a considerable saving in consumption.
Frequently asked questions
Do Electric boilers take up a lot of space?
Electric boilers are compact in size and do not take up much space. There is no need for flues, storage tanks or separate hot water storage, making them ideal for small flats and smaller spaces.