Elnur SHM Manual Storage Heaters
The Elnur SHM manual storage heaters release heat by natural convection in two different ways. There is a primary convection controlled by a top flap that releases hot air after the storage heater is charged.
There is also a natural secondary convection that releases hot air 24 hours a day. This natural secondary convection is generated by the design of the machine allowing a constant release of heat without leading to additional energy costs.
Why choose Elnur SHM manual storage heaters?
- Designed to use with off-peak electricity
- Damper control device
- Safety thermostat with manual reset
- Automatic discharge thermostat regulator
- Charging thermostat with phial
- Microtherm G 10mm insulation, vermiculite and ecological fibre
- Ultra slim design, only 150mm
- Robust plastic fitting
- High density storage blocks
- Optional knob control blocking system
Elnur Connected is the new smart way to control your heating - with the world's first range of multiple electric heating appliances controllable from a single app using a smartphone or tablet. Which appliances does the Elnur Connec...
Heater Shop sell quality Rointe heating products at the lowest prices – in particular, the Rointe Kyros electric heaters have proved very popular with our customers. To complement the Rointe range, we have decided to introduce the Elnur RFE ...
Spread the Cost
with our flexible finance plans
- No deposit required
- Choice of simple payment options
- Easy, quick application
- Instant decision