Elnur SHM Manual Storage Heaters
The Elnur SHM manual storage heaters release heat by natural convection in two different ways. There is a primary convection controlled by a top flap that releases hot air after the storage heater is charged.
There is also a natural secondary convection that releases hot air 24 hours a day. This natural secondary convection is generated by the design of the machine allowing a constant release of heat without leading to additional energy costs.
Why choose Elnur SHM manual storage heaters?
- Designed to use with off-peak electricity
- Damper control device
- Safety thermostat with manual reset
- Automatic discharge thermostat regulator
- Charging thermostat with phial
- Microtherm G 10mm insulation, vermiculite and ecological fibre
- Ultra slim design, only 150mm
- Robust plastic fitting
- High density storage blocks
- Optional knob control blocking system
Elnur Connected is the new smart way to control your heating - with the world's first range of multiple electric heating appliances controllable from a single app using a smartphone or tablet. ...