Elnur RFC14E 1500W Conservatory Electric Radiator 1215mm
This item was discontinued on 21st January, 2019.
|Range||Elnur Gabarron RFC|
Low-level digital control RFC oil-filled electric conservatory radiators. The Elnur RFC conservatory radiators are designed in a compact radiator design to suit the modern conservatory.
- Digital temperature selector for displaying real temperature, set up temperature, clock and other messages
- Weekly/daily programmer
- Built-in electronic ambient thermostat ±0.10C
- Electronic triac control optimizer ETCO
- Three-level temperature selector: comfort, economy and frost-protection
- Flat keypad for easy cleaning
- Lockable keypad, prevents unwanted program changes
- Main On / Off switch positioned on front panel
- Ratings from 750 to 1500 Watts
- Thermal safety cut out
- Class I insulation
- Stylish aluminium body finished in epoxy powder coating RAL 9010
- Fitted with mains cable
- Easy to install unique safety wall fixings
- 430mm high
- Compatible with wireless energy saver for windows offered as an accessory
|Dimensions||1215 x 430 x 100 mm|
|Electric Heater Type||Conservatory Heaters|
|Heats Up To||12 m²|
|No. of Fins||14|
|Product Type||Electric Radiator|
|Thermal Technology||Oil Filled|
|Warranty (Body)||10 Years|
|Warranty (Electrical Components)||5 Years|
24 October 2017 18:56
Well made and very efficient.
30 January 2017 11:02
It's a very stylish heater. Looks great in the conservatory. It's good to be able to see exactly when the heater is using electricity. Have only had it for a few weeks so I don't know how economical it is.
Unfortunately, on particularly cold days even after having it on for a number of hours, although the room temperature is perfect our feet are a still chilly. I'm very disappointed about this. It's placed as low on the wall as it can go so I assume there's nothing to be done. I will contact the shop to ask.
The person I spoke with for advice on which heater I needed for the conservatory was very helpful and knowledgeable. Nothing was too much trouble.
Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.
Unfortunately, the floor will remain colder than the air temperature. The only solution to this would be underfloor heating, which is very often used in conjunction with Conservatory heaters.
Please visit our website www.elementshop.co.uk to find the best solution for this.
Choosing which electric radiator is right for your project can be a difficult enough decision - as there are often many things to consider. Oil/Gel filled radiators. Dry radiators. ...
Heaters, schmeaters. With so much innovation in the development of new electric heating products, you can be forgiven for being somewhat exasperated by the vast array of heating choices availabl...
Elnur Connected is the new smart way to control your heating - with the world's first range of multiple electric heating appliances controllable from a single app using a smartphone or tablet. ...