Elnur TBBi - Electric Towel Radiator
The Elnur TBBi electric towel radiator range provides maximum comfort and convenience. This model has a programmable constant heat option, for 1 or 2 hours that means that towels and other delicates can be dried quickly.
It also comes with an ambient thermostat and timer with pilot wiring central controller. Its powder coated finish in white colour is available in 150W, 300W and 600W. You can enjoy the luxury of warm towels and a perfectly heated bathroom.
Why choose the Elnur TBBi electric towel radiator?
- Low density thermal fluid.
- ± 0.1 ºC high sensitivity electronic thermostat.
- Safety thermal cut out.
- Operating mode selector, including frost protection option.
- High safety wall brackets.
- Supplied with 1.5 m mains cable.
- IP44 protection, against dripping water.
- Class II insulation.
- 1 hour, 2 hour booster control.
- Keypad lock.
- Models finished in white RAL 9010 epoxy.
- Compatible with pilot wiring multi-zone central controller available as accessories.
- Electronic control only in TBB-8i and TBB-12i versions.
Elnur Connected is the new smart way to control your heating - with the world's first range of multiple electric heating appliances controllable from a single app using a smartphone or tablet. ...
In the modern day of technology, you probably have loads of apps on your smart phone or tablet. Exercise, cooking, and business there’s an app for everything nowadays. But which ones do you u...
Frequently asked questions
Yes, our Elnur RFE electric radiators use the EcoFluid technology. Based on an optimum thermal inertia and heat transfer through a low viscosity and environmentally friendly thermo fluid, with a ne...
British Thermal Units (BTU) is a unit for the measurement of the heat output of a heater or radiator. When converting from BTU to Watts (W) - simply divide by 3.412 When converting from Watts t...
IP rating - Ingress Protection rating is the international standard used to define levels of sealing effectiveness of electrical enclosures against intrusion from foreign bodies including dirt and ...
To help you find the best heater for your room, we have created an easy-to-use Room Calculator. Before you begin, you will need 3 measurements: The width (in metres) of the room Leng...