Gledhill Stainless ES Unvented 200 Litre Cylinder - Indirect Connection
Components supplied with Stainless ES:
• Cold water inlet PRV combination valve/expansion relief
• Pressure and temperature relief valve
• Dual thermostat (Control thermostat and Energy cut-out thermostat)
• Energy cut-out motorised valve (indirects only)
• 3kW Immersion heater including control and cut out thermostats
• Expansion vessel/mounting bracket
• Technical/user product literature
The Stainless ES is an unvented cylinder available in direct and indirect configurations.
Value engineered, the Stainless ES offers a competitively priced cylinder which benefits from Gledhill’s proven technology and quality manufacturing.
The unvented cylinder is manufactured from highly corrosion-resistant duplex stainless steel and is supplied with full NSF WRC and WRAS independent approvals.
|Direct or Indirect||Indirect|
|Electric Heater Type||Water Cylinders|
|Vented or Unvented||Unvented|
|Weight (Empty)||29 Kg|
|Weight (Full)||227 Kg|
Spread the Cost
with our flexible finance plans
- No deposit required
- Choice of simple payment options
- Easy, quick application
- Instant decision