Haverland ULTRAD-5 750W Smart Electric Radiator 625mm 5 Elements
Quick Find: 12865
Part Code: ULTRAD-5
All recommended "heats up to" are for example only and are based on current building regulations any deviation within in this build example may significantly affect this recommendation. We always recommend contacting us for a free heat loss calculation.
The Ultra-Smart Electric Radiator
The ULTRAD gel-filled radiant heating systems that intelligently programs itself for ultimate flexibility and comfort.
Control via an app from anywhere in the world – or let it control itself, detecting presence in a room and adjusting its temperature, reducing energy consumption.
Energy Efficient & Quick To Install
ULTRAD combines unique sensor technology with impressive heating technology to deliver maximum control and comfort for users with minimal hassle for installers. With no set-up or date and time programming required, ULTRAD is super-fast to install and incredibly easy to use.
Intelligent, Self-Programming Capability
Thanks to innovative, in-built sensor technology that detects movement, ULTRAD knows when someone is in the room and will heat up to a comfortable temperature accordingly. If no movement has been detected for some time, ULTRAD automatically will lower its temperature to an economy setting, reducing energy consumption by avoiding unnecessary heating.
During its first week of operation, ULTRAD recognises any patterns in when the room is used, stores the information and uses it to self-adjust its temperature. For users, this means that a room is always at a comfortable temperature when they arrive.
ULTRAD offers ultimate flexibility with several programming options to choose from: including the options to control it from anywhere in the world using an app - or to simply let it learn and control itself.
Benefits of ULTRAD
- Flexible: Multiple control options, plus smartphone, tablet or PC/Mac remote control
- Detects movement: knows when you're in a room and when you're not
- Learns when you use a room within the 1st week of installation
- Heats up automatically so the room is a comfortable temperature when you arrive
- Detects how long a room has been empty and lowers its temperature to an economy, then anti-frost setting
- Reduces energy, saves money
- Modern, sleek design: universal white colour
- No Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) or maintenance required
- No set up, configuration or programming required
- Fast and easy 6 step installation
Smart Controls, Ultra Flexibility
Our easy to use app for smartphones, tablets, PC's/ Mac's and specially designed Smart Box System will enable you to change the temperature setting or mode your ULTRAD from anywhere in the world, at anytime.
- Override any set program remotely and fully customise your heating by room
- Set your ideal temperature for each hour of each day
- Control each Ultrad individually
- Create heating 'zones' by controlling a group of ULTRADS
- Remotely adjust the setting of all installed ULTRADS - at the same time
|Dimensions||625 x 585 x 100 mm|
|Heats Up To||7 m²|
|No. of Fins||5|
|Product Type||Electric Radiator|
|Thermal Technology||Gel Filled|
|Warranty (Body)||10 Years|
|Warranty (Electrical Components)||3 Years|
10 September 2018 20:50
An excellent product, just a shame they have re-written the app that was good and replaced it with a new one that is totally ****.
Choosing which electric radiator is right for your project can be a difficult enough decision - as there are often many things to consider. Oil/Gel filled radiators. Dry radiators. ...
Improving the market value of your home Although energy efficiency is not the primary driver when a potential buyer is considering the purchase of your home - it most certainly would draw them i...
Frequently Asked Questions
The brackets that come with the Haverland Conservatory Electric Radiator are very simple to fit. There is an illustrative diagram and how to on page 14 of the Haverland RC12B Instruction Guide.
Haverland radiators are supplied with a moulded 13A fused plug for UK use. Radiators without plugs are designed to be connected to a Phase / Neutral terminal; there is no connection to ground. For ...
The surface of the radiators should be cleaned using warm water and a small amount of washing up liquid. Abrasive, solvents and spray cleaners – such as those intended for cleaning tiles and ...
Haverland electric radiators, come in five different power ratings. The output is the power consumed by the heating element in a one hour period otherwise known as a kilowatt hour (kWh). Multiplyin...
The flex/power lead is on the right-hand side for the Haverland RCA, RCB, RCTT, RCTTi & RCE ranges of electric wall mounted radiators and conservatory radiators.
The Haverland conservatory electric gel filled heater is the best heater for a conservatory as heating a conservatory in the winter can be an issue. Connecting a conservatory radiator to central he...
Look for similar items by category
- FeaturesGel FilledHaverland ULTRAD Electric Radiators
- BrandsHaverlandElectric RadiatorsHaverland ULTRAD Electric Radiators
- CategoriesElectric RadiatorsHaverland ULTRAD Electric Radiators