Haverland ULTRAD-8 - Haverland Wifi Radiators, 1250W
The Haverland WIFI radiators gel-filled radiant heating system that intelligently programs itself for ultimate flexibility and comfort. Control via an app from anywhere in the world - or let it control itself, detecting presence in a room and adjusting its temperature, reducing energy consumption.
The ULTRAD8 combines unique sensor technology with impressive heating technology to deliver maximum control and comfort for users with minimal hassle for installers. With no set-up or date and time programming required, ULTRAD is super-fast to install and incredibly easy to use. Thanks to innovative, in-built sensor technology that detects movement, ULTRAD knows when someone is in the room and will heat up to a comfortable temperature accordingly. If no movement has been detected for some time, ULTRAD automatically will lower its temperature to an economy setting, reducing energy consumption by avoiding unnecessary heating. During its first week of operation, ULTRAD recognises any patterns in when the room is used, stores the information and uses it to self-adjust its temperature. For users, this means that a room is always at a comfortable temperature when they arrive.
ULTRAD offers ultimate flexibility with several programming options to choose from: including the options to control it from anywhere in the world using an app - or to simply let it learn and control itself. Our easy to use app for smartphones, tablets, PC's/ Mac's and specially designed Smart Box System will enable you to change the temperature setting or mode your ULTRAD from anywhere in the world, at anytime:
- Override any set program remotely and fully customise your heating by room
- Set your ideal temperature for each hour of each day
- Control each Ultrad individually
- Create heating 'zones' by controlling a group of ULTRADS
- Remotely adjust the setting of all installed ULTRADS - at the same time
Haverland ULTRAD-8 Features
- Multiple control options, plus smartphone, tablet or PC/Mac remote control
- Detects movement
- Learns when you use a room within the 1st week of installation
- Heats up automatically so the room is a comfortable temperature when you arrive
- Detects how long a room has been empty and lowers its temperature to an economy, then anti-frost setting
- Reduces energy, saves money
- Modern, sleek design
- No Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) or maintenance required
- No set up, configuration or programming required
- Fast and easy 6 step installation
|Dimensions||925 x 585 x 100 mm|
|Heats Up To||12 m²|
|No. of Fins||8|
|Thermal Technology||Gel Filled|
|Warranty (Body)||10 Years|
|Warranty (Electrical Components)||3 Years|
10 September 2018 20:50
An excellent product, just a shame they have re-written the app that was good and replaced it with a new one that is totally ****.
Choosing which electric radiator is right for your project can be a difficult enough decision - as there are often many things to consider. Oil/Gel filled radiators. Dry radiators. ...
At Heater Shop we have always known that the Rointe D Series was just pretty great as the technology is not only useful and easy to use, but more technologically advanced than any other heating pro...
Improving the market value of your home Although energy efficiency is not the primary driver when a potential buyer is considering the purchase of your home - it most certainly would draw them i...