Herschel Advantage IR3-1950B 1.95kW Black (without Grill)
The Herschel Aspect IR 3 consists of 3 high-emission ceramic heating elements mounted in a directional, reflective unit. It is designed to gently warm people both indoors and in sheltered outdoor areas using infrared radiated heat.
Infrared heat is emitted from the hot surface of the ceramic heaters and warms the body directly without heating the air in between.
The Herschel Advantage IR 3 is an ideal workshop heater for commercial and workspace applications. The wall-mounted unit is designed for spaces with walls giving adequate clearance from the ground (2.3 – 2.5m) and from the ceiling above (minimum 0.3m). Consideration should be given to any temporary or occasional additions such as stages or platforms, and the height should be adjusted accordingly. The Herschel Aspect IR3 should be firmly and permanently attached to the wall. With a power output of 1950 watts, these low watt-density heaters are optimised to produce far greater levels of comfort compared with hot air or gas-burning “space ray” type heating systems or other forms of electric heating often used in these environments. As soon as the heater is switched on the ceramic elements start to warm up and full operating temperature is achieved in less than 10 minutes. As the energy produced is all in the infrared region (not visible), there is no noticeable glow from the heater.
- As there are no exhaust emissions there is no requirement for planning
- They operate silently and without fumes – consequently raising no health and safety issues
- Installation is much cheaper than oil or gas alternatives – all you require is electric cable
- Maintenance free
- You are able to focus the heat exactly to where you want it ensuring heat is not wasted
- Far Infrared has been shown to have positive effects on metabolism, being the waveband at which water (80% constituent of skin) most effectively absorbs heat.
Space heating can be used anywhere there is a requirement to heat a large volume and where the heaters themselves can be placed well out of reach. So, workplaces like workshops, industrial or commercial units, warehouses etc. make ideal locations.
|Dimensions||100 x 760 x 166 mm|
|Electric Heater Type||Far Infrared Heaters|
Ratings based on data collected by third party reviewing platform.
5 December 2016 09:11
Very helpful told them what i was looking for got the right heaters for the...
Very helpful told them what i was looking for got the right heaters for the job.
Spread the Cost
with our flexible finance plans
- No deposit required
- Choice of simple payment options
- Easy, quick application
- Instant decision