Herschel Advantage IR360-1950W 1.95 kW
The Herschel Advantage IR 360 is an ideal ceiling mounted workshop heater for commercial applications. With its heating elements mounted to give 360° coverage, this ceiling-mounted unit is designed for spaces giving adequate clearance from the ground (2.3 – 2.5m) and from the ceiling above (minimum 0.3m) and from the nearest wall (1.5m). With input power output of 1950 watts, these low watt-density heaters are optimised to produce far greater levels of comfort compared with hot air or gas-burning “space ray” type heating systems or other forms of electric heating often used in these environments.
- As there are no exhaust emissions there is no requirement for planning
- They operate silently and without fumes – consequently raising no health and safety issues
- Installation is much cheaper than oil or gas alternatives – all you require is electric cable
- Maintenance free
- You are able to focus the heat exactly to where you want it ensuring heat is not wasted
- Far Infrared has been shown to have positive effects on metabolism, being the waveband at which water (80% constituent of skin) most effectively absorbs heat.
Space heating can be used anywhere there is a requirement to heat a large volume and where the heaters themselves can be placed well out of reach. So, workplaces like workshops, industrial or commercial units, warehouses etc. make ideal locations.
|Dimensions||450 x 450 x 160 mm|
|Electric Heater Type||Far Infrared Heaters|
Spread the Cost
with our flexible finance plans
- No deposit required
- Choice of simple payment options
- Easy, quick application
- Instant decision