Herschel Advantage IR360-1950W 1.95 kW
The Herschel Advantage IR 360 is an ideal ceiling mounted workshop heater for commercial applications. With its heating elements mounted to give 360° coverage, this ceiling-mounted unit is designed for spaces giving adequate clearance from the ground (2.3 – 2.5m) and from the ceiling above (minimum 0.3m) and from the nearest wall (1.5m). With input power output of 1950 watts, these low watt-density heaters are optimised to produce far greater levels of comfort compared with hot air or gas-burning “space ray” type heating systems or other forms of electric heating often used in these environments.
- As there are no exhaust emissions there is no requirement for planning
- They operate silently and without fumes – consequently raising no health and safety issues
- Installation is much cheaper than oil or gas alternatives – all you require is electric cable
- Maintenance free
- You are able to focus the heat exactly to where you want it ensuring heat is not wasted
- Far Infrared has been shown to have positive effects on metabolism, being the waveband at which water (80% constituent of skin) most effectively absorbs heat.
Space heating can be used anywhere there is a requirement to heat a large volume and where the heaters themselves can be placed well out of reach. So, workplaces like workshops, industrial or commercial units, warehouses etc. make ideal locations.
Customers who bought this also bought
|Dimensions||450 x 450 x 160 mm|
|Electric Heater Type||Far Infrared Heaters|
Spread the Cost
with our flexible finance plans
- No deposit required
- Choice of simple payment options
- Easy, quick application
- Instant decision