12V Transformer 50-255VA for Mirror Demister Pad
|Range||Demista Mirror Demister Transformers|
|Model||50-255VA Mirror Demister Transformer|
- Dimmable with ALL types of domestic and hard-fired dimmer.
- Self resetting, short circuit and overload protection.
- Complies with EC EMC and Low Voltage Directives.
- Complies with EMC Emission Standard EN 55015.
- Complies with EMC Immunity Standard EN 61547.
- Energy efficient, ensures cool operating temperature.
- Terminal covers and cable clamps.
- Suitable for 50W to 150W or 210W loads.
- Flame retardant moulded enclosure, UL94-V0.
- Lightweight and compact size, only 400 grams.
- Mode products are guaranteed for two years.
- Low audible noise throughout the dimming range.
|Electric Heater Type||Mirror Demisters|
|Volt Amps||50-255 VA|
Choosing which electric radiator is right for your project can be a difficult enough decision - as there are often many things to consider. Oil/Gel filled radiators. Dry radiators. ...
At Heater Shop we have always known that the Rointe D Series was just pretty great as the technology is not only useful and easy to use, but more technologically advanced than any other heating pro...
Frequently asked questions
The Demista heated mirror demister pad must not be cut or pierced in any way, as this will damage the insulation rendering it dangerous. Demista pads come in a variety of different sizes allowing y...
Any electrical connections must be made by a qualified electrician to comply with current wiring regulations. Demista products should be connected to the lighting circuit so that it is activated...
Not only do we offer a large range of different Demista sizes to suit your needs, but you can use multiple pads on any mirror too. (Please Note: Several Pads fitted to a single mirror should be ...
The Demista pad is a simple efficient, ultra slim heating pad which fits inconspicuously behind most bathroom mirrors - existing or newly installed. Once fitted, the mirror will never steam up in a...
To help you find the best heater for your room, we have created an easy-to-use Room Calculator. Before you begin, you will need 3 measurements: The width (in metres) of the room Leng...
There is a formula for working out the fuse rating for each appliance. P (Power in Watts) / V (Voltage) = I (current in Amps) Note that you should always ensure that you round it up if it is ...
Quite simply - oil filled, gel filled and dry electric radiators are all electrically efficient, but may be more appropriate for your installation depending on your specific requirements and the si...