Dimplex LST Low Surface Temperature Panel Heaters
The Dimplex LST low surface temperature panel heater range has been specifically designed to meet the heating requirements of particular environments where vulnerable members of the community such as the young, elderly or infirm are liable to be present.
Each fan-assisted heater has been optimised to give the maximum output to efficiently and rapidly heat the room from the most compact and slimline size available, ensuring that no part of the heater exceeds 43°C surface temperature.
Why choose the Dimplex LST panel heater?
- Intelligent electric heater
- ‘Eco-Start’ – delayed start anticipatory control – the heater decides when to turn on to ensure target temperature is achieved at the selected time
- Advanced touch control system
- Complies with NHS estates health guidance notes (1998) surface temperature regulations
- Open window sensing technology automatically reduces output to prevent heat loss if a window is left open
- Integral low speed fan enables rapid and even heat distribution from a compact slimline product
Heaters, schmeaters. With so much innovation in the development of new electric heating products, you can be forgiven for being somewhat exasperated by the vast array of heating choices availabl...