Stiebel Eltron CNS UE Trend Panel Heaters
A single switch enables four operating modes to be selected: Frost protection, setback mode, comfort and automatic mode. When the appliance is set to "Automatic", a time switch can be used to switch it directly via a control cable, either into comfort or setback mode, subject to time. Switching the electronics via a control cable is compatible with all commonly used control units. This enables an easy integration of the CNS-UE into centrally controlled systems. An integral indicator signals heating mode, setback mode or frost protection. These very narrow appliances are robust and splash-proof. The wall mounting bracket and 1 m long power cable for a permanent power supply enable an easy installation in almost any location.
- High control accuracy through variable electronic temperature controller
- Slimline design
- Night setback may be controlled externally, e.g. via a time switch
- Indicator for heating mode, setback mode and frost protection
- Cover flap for controls
- Power cable for a permanent connection
- Ideal as a supplementary or booster heater
Heaters, schmeaters. With so much innovation in the development of new electric heating products, you can be forgiven for being somewhat exasperated by the vast array of heating choices availabl...