Stiebel Eltron SHZ 30 S 232783 - Unvented, Wall-mounted Water Heater
Wall mounted DHW cylinder for supplying DHW.
- Sealed unvented (pressure-tested) for supplying several draw-off points.
- Manual rapid heat-up mode also possible.
- Internal steel cylinder with special enamel coating,
- T&P valve and anti-corrosion rod; thermal insulation for low heat losses.
- Flanged immersion heater, dual/single circuit operation.
- The water content is maintained at the selected temperature by the controller (subject to connection). In manual rapid heat-up operation, the water content is heated only once, requiring the heat-up process to be started manually. Infinitely variable temperature adjustment between approx. 35 °C and 70 °C.
- Automatic frost protection in single circuit operation.
- Indicator for manual rapid heat-up operation and rapid heat-up (single press of a pushbutton), replaceable flanged copper immersion heater with drain connector.
- Installation with the following: Safety assembly, funnel and expansion vessel with wall mounting bracket. IP24 D (splash proof).
|Dimensions||410 x 864 mm|
|Load||2- 4 KW|
|Rated Voltage||230 V|
|Stand-by consumption||0.46 kwh/24hr|