Rointe DTI030SEC - D Series - Electric Towel Rail, Chrome, 300W
- 300W - 500mm x 843mm x 55mm
- 10 Year Warranty
- 1.77" TFT Screen
- WIFI & Infrared communication
- Small Electric Towel Rail
Quick Find: 8757
Part Code: DTI030SEC
Offer ends on Tuesday 30th April
Rointe DTI030SEC, D Series description
The Rointe D series features an exquisite, new curved design and energy saving functions. Created using only the highest quality materials, the Rointe DTI030SEC small electric towel rail is designed with you in mind. The D SERIES small electric towel rail incorporates an internal Wi-Fi module which allows users to control all aspects of the product, together or individually, from any device with the free Rointe Connect mobile app.
Small electric towel rail features
- Curved steel body design - Made of 1.5mm thick ST12 steel and electrically welded for a perfect seal
- Optimal ratio between heating element and thermal fluid - Class II heating element duly balanced in W per m and in contact with the thermal fluid to give the product a great heat transfer
- SMD electronics and advanced technology - Multilayer electronic microcontroller Rointe XLP8 and XLP16 Extreme Low Power, lithium battery and triac cut out element
- TFT Screen with different coloured screens - 1.77 inch TFT screen with different colours available
- Open windows function - Energy saving function. Activates the anti-frost mode to 8 ° when the room temperature drops 4 ° in 30 minutes.
- E-life Technology - Domotic technology for managing the system easily from the internet, with individual radiator control.
- WIFI and infrared communication - Towel rails with WIFI. Allows control from a smartphone or tablet. Also works with the Air Control remote.
- 2 hour boost button - This function sets the towel rail to maximum temperature for 2 hours
- Advanced control panel with touch control - Total control of the towel rail by its touch control panel
- Available in three finishes - Product range finished in white, graphite or chrome in four different sizes
- Quality guaranteed - Total security with 10 year warranty on aluminium and 2 years on electronics and electrical components
|Dimensions||500 x 843 x 55 mm|
|Effective Power||150 W|
|Effective Power Ratio||50 %|
|Electric Heater Type||Towel Rails|
|Lot 20 Compliant||Yes|
|Product Type||Towel Rail|
|Thermal Technology||Oil Filled|
|Warranty (Body)||10 Years|
|Warranty (Electrical Components)||2 Years|
Choosing which electric radiator is right for your project can be a difficult enough decision - as there are often many things to consider. Oil/Gel filled radiators. Dry radiators. ...
Due to popular demand we have compiled a summary of all Rointe Kyros Electric radiator sizes for quick comparison. These include the standard Rointe Kyros electric radiators and the low profile Roi...
In the modern day of technology, you probably have loads of apps on your smart phone or tablet. Exercise, cooking, and business there’s an app for everything nowadays. But which ones do you u...