Rointe D Series - RAL Colour & Grey Towel Rail & Radiator
Personalised colour available upon demand, for all D Series heated towel rails finished with a gloss finish. Include the grey towel rail and the grey towel radiator.
The Rointe D Series RAL Colour towel rail is the ideal addition for achieving maximum comfort, adapting to every bathroom.
Its modern curved style coupled with its advanced E-Life Technology Wifi inside allowing total control and optimum performance make it a practical and stylish product.
Why choose Rointe RAL Colour D Series digital electric towel rails?
- Multi-layer electronic microcontroller Rointe XLP8 & XLP16 Extreme Low Power, lithium battery and triac cut out element.
- 28 Ral Colours to choose from
- 1,77’ TFT screen with different colours available.
- Made of 1.5mm thick ST12 steel and electrically welded for a perfect seal. Curved design.
- Energy saving function. Activates the anti-frost mode to 8 °C when the room temperature drops 4 °C in 30 minutes.
- Open windows function
- Towel rails with Inside Wi-Fi allowing control from a smartphone or tablet.
- 2 hour boost button
- Advanced control panel with touch control
- Product range in four different size
Please note that despite every care having been taken during the manufacturing process when coating our radiators and small variations may occur between different production runs and different reference materials (ceramic, paper, metal,…).
28 RAL colours to choose from: RAL 1013 Oyster white, 1023 Traffic yellow,1037 Sun yellow, 2003 Pastel orange, 3000 Flame red, 3003 Ruby red, 6019 Pastel green, 6021 Pale green, 6037 Pure green, 6035 Pearl green, 5018 Turquoise blue, 6036 Pearl opal green, 6027 Light green, 5012 Light blue, 5003 Sapphire blue, 5011 Steel blue, 3015 Light pink, 4010 Telemagenta, 4008 Signal violet, 4007 Purple violet, 7038 Agate grey, 7042 Traffic grey, 7010 Tarpaulin grey, 7022 Umbra grey, 7044 Silk grey, 8001 Ochre brown, 8015 Chestnut brown, 7008 Khaki grey.
In the modern day of technology, you probably have loads of apps on your smart phone or tablet. Exercise, cooking, and business there’s an app for everything nowadays. But which ones do you u...
Frequently asked questions
British Thermal Units (BTU) is a unit for the measurement of the heat output of a heater or radiator. When converting from BTU to Watts (W) - simply divide by 3.412 When converting from Watts t...
IP rating - Ingress Protection rating is the international standard used to define levels of sealing effectiveness of electrical enclosures against intrusion from foreign bodies including dirt and ...
To help you find the best heater for your room, we have created an easy-to-use Room Calculator. Before you begin, you will need 3 measurements: The width (in metres) of the room Leng...