Rointe Kyros KTI075SEB3 750W White Electric Towel Rail 1700mm
Completely programmable with 4 pre-designed programs for 4 different lifestyles
- Common lifestyle (A1) - The heating runs after you leave for work in ECO mode and switches to COMFORT mode when you return
- Split Shift (A2) - Designed for workers who work shifts or at different times of day
- Home life (A3) - The heating system keeps the temperature of the house stable throughout the day for those that spend most of their time at home
- Office (A4) - Designed for premises or offices where most of the activity is done throughout the day
Rointe Electric Towel Rail Overview
Rointe towel rails are made of 1.5mm thick steel and are designed exclusively with elegant and harmonic lines, which gives them a high degree of distinction compared to other standard towel rails.
If you are looking for something special in your bathroom then look no further than the Rointe heated towel rail. It is stylish, fully controllable and economical to run.
- NEW INTERACTIVE MENUS Improved interaction with the product thanks to the new interactive menus.
- 1.77" TFT display technology
- ST12 steel body with a straight flat bars design
- Special heat transfer fluid which is exclusive to Rointe and with a high calorific inertia and excellent heat transfer
- Armoured steel heating element duly thermally compensated
- Towel rails made in steel tubes, laser welded
- Boost Function: Constant heat for 15, 30, 60 or 120 minutes
- Open Windows energy saving function
- Special thermal oil for heating
- Digital electronic thermostat of high technology
- Electronic digital sensor able to detect the temperature of the room with a +/- 0.5°C precision
- Temperature selection: increase and decrease
- Programmable through Rointe Basic Control infrared bi-directional remote (Compatible with all Kyros ranges)
- Polycarbonate and flame-proof ABS enclosure
- Fireproof silicone covering on wires
- Shockproof, high density packaging stretched and packed in a carton box
- Instructions kit, installation pattern, and security fittings
- Painted in white colour (RAL 9016) epoxy resin, dried in oven
Register your warranty online https://rointe.co.uk/technical-area/technical-support/product-registration/
|Dimensions||500 x 1700 x 50 mm|
|Electric Heater Type||Towel Rails|
|Installed Depth||100 mm|
|Lot 20 Compliant||Yes|
|Product Type||Towel Rail|
|Thermal Technology||Oil Filled|
|Warranty (Body)||10 Years|
|Warranty (Electrical Components)||2 Years|
Ratings based on data collected by third party reviewing platform.
Choosing which electric radiator is right for your project can be a difficult enough decision - as there are often many things to consider. Oil/Gel filled radiators. Dry radiators. ...
Due to popular demand we have compiled a summary of all Rointe Kyros Electric radiator sizes for quick comparison. These include the standard Rointe Kyros electric radiators and the low profile Roi...
In the modern day of technology, you probably have loads of apps on your smart phone or tablet. Exercise, cooking, and business there’s an app for everything nowadays. But which ones do you u...