Rointe Kyros KTI075SEC2 500W Chrome Electric Towel Rail 1700mm (End of line)
Rointe Kyros provides the user with a complete low consumption digital integral system with maximum quality guarantee in all elements with which it is made. Thanks to the advanced 'Fuzzy Logic Energy Control' technology, you can enjoy the comfort and wellbeing assured by Rointe and with reduced consumption.
The Kyros range of towel rails has the perfect combination of the latest advances in design and Rointe cutting edge technology. Thanks to the innovative panel with touch panel control for easy use, it reaches greater levels of comfort with lowest possible consumption.
The 3 different finishes, available in white, metallic or chrome, allow total adaptability to any environment. Total security with 10 years guarantee on the towel rail body and 2 years on the electronics and electrical components.
- Towel rails made in steel tubes, laser welded.
- Display with TFT technology.
- Reinforced steel resistance for high calorific performance.
- Special thermal oil for heating.
- Digital electronic thermostat of high technology.
- Electronic digital sensor able to detect the temperature of the room with a +/- 0.5°C precision.
- Temperature selection: increase and decrease.
- Time programmer through Rointe Kyros ACMI120 wireless infrared bidirectional remote control.
- Polycarbonate and flame-proof ABS enclosure.
- Fireproof silicone covering on wires.
- Shockproof, high density packaging stretched and packed in a carton box.
- Instructions kit, installation pattern, and security fittings.
Register your warranty online https://rointe.co.uk/technical-area/technical-support/product-registration/
|Dimensions||500 x 1700 x 50 mm|
|Effective Power||250 W|
|Effective Power Ratio||50 %|
|Lot 20 Compliant||Yes|
|Product Type||Towel Rail|
|Thermal Technology||Oil Filled|
|Warranty (Body)||20 Years|
|Warranty (Electrical Components)||3 Years|
23 October 2016 10:02
The heater was delivered on time good condition and works good top rails not as hot lower sections maybe short of fluid inside but luckily customer should not touch top part
Many thanks for your valuable feedback, ref your comment on top rail being cooler. As with all oil filled radiators there has to be space for the oil to expand into within the unit thus initially appearing cooler than the bottom of the radiator, as the radiator warms the oil will expand into the top section and the heat will therefore transfer.
I hope this helps.
Customer Service Manager