Rointe Kyros KTI100SEB3 1000W White Electric Towel Rail 1900mm
Completely programmable with 4 pre-designed programs for 4 different lifestyles
- Common lifestyle (A1) - The heating runs after you leave for work in ECO mode and switches to COMFORT mode when you return
- Split Shift (A2) - Designed for workers who work shifts or at different times of day
- Home life (A3) - The heating system keeps the temperature of the house stable throughout the day for those that spend most of their time at home
- Office (A4) - Designed for premises or offices where most of the activity is done throughout the day
Rointe Electric Towel Rail Overview
Rointe towel rails are made of 1.5mm thick steel and are designed exclusively with elegant and harmonic lines, which gives them a high degree of distinction compared to other standard towel rails.
If you are looking for something special in your bathroom then look no further than the Rointe heated towel rail. It is stylish, fully controllable and economical to run.
- NEW INTERACTIVE MENUS Improved interaction with the product thanks to the new interactive menus.
- 1.77" TFT display technology
- ST12 steel body with a straight flat bars design
- Special heat transfer fluid which is exclusive to Rointe and with a high calorific inertia and excellent heat transfer
- Armoured steel heating element duly thermally compensated
- Towel rails made in steel tubes, laser welded
- Boost Function: Constant heat for 15, 30, 60 or 120 minutes
- Open Windows energy saving function
- Special thermal oil for heating
- Digital electronic thermostat of high technology
- Electronic digital sensor able to detect the temperature of the room with a +/- 0.5°C precision
- Temperature selection: increase and decrease
- Programmable through Rointe Basic Control infrared bi-directional remote (Compatible with all Kyros ranges)
- Polycarbonate and flame-proof ABS enclosure
- Fireproof silicone covering on wires
- Shockproof, high density packaging stretched and packed in a carton box
- Instructions kit, installation pattern, and security fittings
- Painted in white colour (RAL 9016) epoxy resin, dried in oven
Register your warranty online https://rointe.co.uk/technical-area/technical-support/product-registration/
|Dimensions||500 x 1900 x 50 mm|
|Electric Heater Type||Towel Rails|
|Installed Depth||100 mm|
|Lot 20 Compliant||Yes|
|Product Type||Towel Rail|
|Thermal Technology||Oil Filled|
|Warranty (Body)||10 Years|
|Warranty (Electrical Components)||2 Years|
Choosing which electric radiator is right for your project can be a difficult enough decision - as there are often many things to consider. Oil/Gel filled radiators. Dry radiators. ...
At Heater Shop we have always known that the Rointe D Series was just pretty great as the technology is not only useful and easy to use, but more technologically advanced than any other heating pro...
Due to popular demand we have compiled a summary of all Rointe Kyros Electric radiator sizes for quick comparison. These include the standard Rointe Kyros electric radiators and the low profile Roi...
In the modern day of technology, you probably have loads of apps on your smart phone or tablet. Exercise, cooking, and business there’s an app for everything nowadays. But which ones do you u...
Frequently asked questions
Yes, our Elnur RFE electric radiators use the EcoFluid technology. Based on an optimum thermal inertia and heat transfer through a low viscosity and environmentally friendly thermo fluid, with a ne...
Purchasing a Rointe Kyros ACMI120 remote control simply makes sense. The Bi-directional wireless connection enables programming, that once sent to the product, can be received and copied into anoth...
The Rointe ‘K series’ and ‘Kyros series’ do not come with remotes but they can be purchased alongside the electric radiators from the accessories tab on the left hand bar. ...
Yes, our Rointe radiators are fully programmable 7 days a week/ 24 hours from the radiator control panel. The Rointe Kyros ACMI120 Bi-directional wireless remote can be purchased to control the ...
All Rointe Electric Radiators include a set of brackets to attach it securely to the wall, so there is no need to purchase this separately.
Rointe Kyros, K series and the Delta series electric radiators all have child locks on the settings panel to stop little hands from tinkering with your heating. Alongside manually using the contro...
The radiator does not require any type of maintenance. We recommend that all parts of the radiator are kept clean (behind, underneath, upper fins etc.). Do not use any abrasive product on the alumi...
Yes, however the Rointe Delta is also WiFi compatible - meaning you can with easily connect your smart phone or tablet to the Delta radiators and towel rails to program via the free Rointe Connect ...
Yes, The new Rointe Delta Ultimate inside WiFi module is built into all of the new Delta Ultimate range, allowing control of all functions remotely with e-life technology through the Rointe Connect...
You can lock the control panel from the radiator, the Rointe Connect App or the AIR Control remote (optional). Here we show how to do it from the control panel of the product itself. By pressing...
The Rointe open window function is invoked when the room temperature sensor detects a drop of 4ªC from the user-assigned temperature over a 30 minute period. Under these circumstances, the fun...
The Rointe Delta Ultimate and the Rointe Kyros electric radiators work by means of natural air convection. In order to achieve optimal functioning and an even distribution of heat, the lower part o...
British Thermal Units (BTU) is a unit for the measurement of the heat output of a heater or radiator. When converting from BTU to Watts (W) - simply divide by 3.412 When converting from Watts t...
IP rating - Ingress Protection rating is the international standard used to define levels of sealing effectiveness of electrical enclosures against intrusion from foreign bodies including dirt and ...
To help you find the best heater for your room, we have created an easy-to-use Room Calculator. Before you begin, you will need 3 measurements: The width (in metres) of the room Leng...
The flex/power lead is on the right-hand side for the Rointe K Series, Rointe Kyros and the newer Rointe Delta Ultimate (D Series) ranges of electric wall mounted radiators.
Quite simply - oil filled, gel filled and dry electric radiators are all electrically efficient, but may be more appropriate for your installation depending on your specific requirements and the si...
Rointe radiators are designed for household or residential use. We advise to have the radiator installed by an competent person or electrician where necessary making sure the radiator is properl...
The Rointe conservatory electric heater is the best heater for a conservatory as heating a conservatory in the winter can be an issue. Connecting a conservatory radiator to central heating is never...
Provided the towel rail is the right size, it will heat your bathroom. If you intend to use a towel radiator as the sole source of heating in your bathroom, then be sure to choose a towel radiator ...