Rointe Rome Connected 80L Domestic Hot Water with Installation Kit
The new low consumption Rome connected is an unvented water heater with a C energy classification and built-in Wi-Fi for complete control using your smartphone. You can adjust temperatures and view your real-time consumption along with costs anytime, anywhere using the free Rointe Connect app.
The new Rome connected is a digital solution for your domestic hot water needs, that also includes important safety functions like an exclusive thermal break system and an anti-legionella function (designed to protect the heating system against this harmful bacteria). It also includes our patented e·life technology for easy home automation and direct communication between your Wi-Fi and the water heater, without the need for intermediate gateways.
Why choose the Rointe Rome Connected unvented water heater?
- Built-in Wi-Fi and control by smartphone
- Consumption, cost and temperature control via Rointe Connect
- Enamelled steel tank with CFC-free polyurethane insulation foam
- Touch control panel
- Anti-frost / Comfort / Eco / User modes with Manual / Automatic functions
- Installation position vertical with safety valve included
- Advanced functions: anti-legionella and temperature evolution
- Models: 80 litres and 150 litres
- Guarantee: 5 years on the tank and 2 years on all other parts (when you register your product)
|Dimensions||470 x 840 mm|
|Electric Heater Type||Water Heater Kit|
|Type||Hot Water Heater|
Choosing which electric radiator is right for your project can be a difficult enough decision - as there are often many things to consider. Oil/Gel filled radiators. Dr...
Due to popular demand we have compiled a summary of all Rointe Kyros Electric radiator sizes for quick comparison. These include the standard Rointe Kyros electric radiators and the low profile Roi...
Spread the Cost
with our flexible finance plans
- No deposit required
- Choice of simple payment options
- Easy, quick application
- Instant decision