Rointe Rome Connected 80L Domestic Hot Water with Installation Kit
The new low consumption Rome connected is an unvented water heater with a C energy classification and built-in Wi-Fi for complete control using your smartphone. You can adjust temperatures and view your real-time consumption along with costs anytime, anywhere using the free Rointe Connect app.
The new Rome connected is a digital solution for your domestic hot water needs, that also includes important safety functions like an exclusive thermal break system and an anti-legionella function (designed to protect the heating system against this harmful bacteria). It also includes our patented e·life technology for easy home automation and direct communication between your Wi-Fi and the water heater, without the need for intermediate gateways.
Why choose the Rointe Rome Connected unvented water heater?
- Built-in Wi-Fi and control by smartphone
- Consumption, cost and temperature control via Rointe Connect
- Enamelled steel tank with CFC-free polyurethane insulation foam
- Touch control panel
- Anti-frost / Comfort / Eco / User modes with Manual / Automatic functions
- Installation position vertical with safety valve included
- Advanced functions: anti-legionella and temperature evolution
- Models: 80 litres and 150 litres
- Guarantee: 5 years on the tank and 2 years on all other parts (when you register your product)
|Dimensions||470 x 840 mm|
|Electric Heater Type||Water Heater Kit|
|Type||Hot Water Heater|
Choosing which electric radiator is right for your project can be a difficult enough decision - as there are often many things to consider. Oil/Gel filled radiators. Dry radiators. ...
Due to popular demand we have compiled a summary of all Rointe Kyros Electric radiator sizes for quick comparison. These include the standard Rointe Kyros electric radiators and the low profile Roi...