Rointe Venice 10L Bottom Unvented Stored Water Heater with Installation Kit
At only 41cm in height, the new Venice compact unvented storage water heater is perfect for residential and commercial properties and with an energy rating of B, it is an efficient way to add hot water to your sink.
There are two versions to choose from, outputs on the top or bottom, so you can choose the solution that best meets your needs. The Venice compact includes an external thermal regulator and an enamelled steel tank with a submerged copper heating element.
Why choose Rointe Venice Compact unvented storage water heaters?
- Compact size – 41 cm height
- External thermal regulator
- Enamelled steel tank with CFC-free polyurethane insulation foam
- Protection Grade: IPX4
- 2 versions: outputs on top or bottom
- Installation position vertical with safety valve included
- Safety thermostat included
- Sleek black and white finish
- Submerged copper heating element and magnesium anode protector
- Models: 10 litres (output on bottom), 10 litres (output on top), 15 litres (output on bottom) and 15 litres (output on top)
- Guarantee: 2 years (when you register your product)
|Dimensions||372 x 406 x 257 mm|
|Electric Heater Type||Water Heaters|
Choosing which electric radiator is right for your project can be a difficult enough decision - as there are often many things to consider. Oil/Gel filled radiators. Dry radiators. ...
Due to popular demand we have compiled a summary of all Rointe Kyros Electric radiator sizes for quick comparison. These include the standard Rointe Kyros electric radiators and the low profile Roi...