Stiebel Eltron CNS125UT - Panel Heaters, 1250W
- IP24 rated
- 590mm x 450mm x 100mm
- Heats up to 12m2
- 2 year body warranty
- 1 year electrical warranty
Quick Find: 13944
Part Code: 231550
This item was discontinued on 19th December, 2018.
|Range||Stiebel Eltron CNS UT|
Stiebel Eltron CNS125UT features
- 24 hour mechanical timer
- IP24 rated (Double Insulated)
- Ideal solution for heating a bathroom or as a transitional or additional heating for small rooms
- Features solid tubular heating elements made of stainless steel with aluminum louvres
- Extremely flat design in an Alpine White finish
- Variable temperature control settings: 6 to 30C
- Thermostatic control as standard
- Very quiet and draught-free
- Heavy duty fixing brackets (quick release)
- Tubular heater element with Aluminium fins
- Low cost frost protection setting
- Safety-thermal cut out prevents overheating
- Visible controls and simple to operate
- Quick and easy installation
- 1 metre of cable supplied
- NB. Please allow clearance of 20cm to sides
|Dimensions||590 x 450 x 100 mm|
|Electric Heater Type||Panel Heaters|
|Heats Up To||12 m²|
Colin Melhuish, Cambridgeshire
10 December 2018 08:08
Powerful smart heater. Easy to install.
Kirsty Brown, Dundee
3 November 2018 14:45
Easy to fit and heats room perfectly
Ordered discontinued heater so sale was stopped and member of sales team contacted to help me order another of equivalent specification. Delivered the next day. Extremely satisfied with service provided.
Thank you for taking the time to review our service as excellent, we appreciate your fantastic feedback.
David Jewell, Rg13qg
27 October 2018 07:26
Huge stock, good value and friendly helpful staff
Gillian Forbes, Matlock
25 October 2018 12:05
The appliances worked well once installed, but the screw holes in the brackets were quite large and the cable would have benefitted from being an extra 6 inches long
Heaters, schmeaters. With so much innovation in the development of new electric heating products, you can be forgiven for being somewhat exasperated by the vast array of heating choices availabl...
Frequently asked questions
IP rating - Ingress Protection rating is the international standard used to define levels of sealing effectiveness of electrical enclosures against intrusion from foreign bodies including dirt and ...