Stiebel Eltron DEM 3 Set Instantaneous Unvented Water Heater
Quick Find: 13765
Part Code: 236584
|Range||Stiebel Eltron DEM|
Wherever smaller volumes of warm water are frequently required, the mini electronic instantaneous water heater is the perfect choice.
The DEM delivers water at the electronically controlled set temperature without having to overcome long supply lines with resulting line losses. There are also none of the common water and energy losses resulting from manual temperature adjustment. Consequently, the DEM electronic is ideally suited to washbasins, where a constant outlet temperature is preferred. The appliance can be mounted undersink or oversink; connection to the 230 V mains is also easily accomplished.
Why choose the DEM 3 unvented mini instantaneous water heater?
- Electronically controlled mini instantaneous water heater with 3.5 kW output
- Accurate temperature delivery up to the maximum output
- For supplying a single hand washbasin with maximum efficiency
- Temperature limit adjustable between 30 °C and 50 °C approx.
- No standby or distribution losses
- Suitable for oversink and undersink installation with a single appliance
- Can be used with commercially available taps
|Dimensions||190 x 143 x 82 mm|
|Energy Efficiency Class||A|
|Rated Output||3.5 kW|
|Temperature Adjustment||30-50 °C|
|Water connection||G 3/8 A "|