Haverland TOD - Designer White Towel Radiator
Heated towel rails have grown in popularity over the years and are now a staple feature in bathrooms, shower rooms, ensuites and WC’s across the nation. Adding a practical touch of luxury to these spaces, heated towel rails keep towels organised and tidy but also warm and cosy, helping to avoid that dreaded after-chill following a relaxing bath or shower. With powerful and effective heating engineering, TOD will also keep the room itself at a comfortable temperature.
There are lots of reasons to choose TOD as an upgrade for your bath or shower room, here are our top ones:
- With almost 50 years of electric heating expertise under Haverlands belt, TOD has been created to represent the very best in heated towel rails.
- It boasts top of the line electric heating control and engineering, including intelligent temperature controls (ITCS), at an affordable price point.
- Avoid wasted energy thanks to open window detection. This will automatically shut down the heated towel rail when it senses a fall in temperature within a set time frame. This saves a lot of energy and cost by avoiding unnecessary heating. If the heated towel rail detects a quick rise in temperature, it will turn itself back on and to the previous set temperature.
- TOD makes life easier for you and can adjust its temperature automatically according to the season (Summer or Winter).
- You can fully personalise your heating. TOD’s built-in electronic thermostat offers daily and weekly programming options.
- Eight easy operational modes allow for fully adjustable heating.
- Our added boost mode allows TOD to improve the heat cycle of your room, regardless of the thermostat temperature reading. When switched on it will operate the radiator at full power for 15 mins to 2 hours (as desired), overriding any other programme.
- A safety limiter provided added protection against the bars overheating.
- TOD is easy to wall-mount and install. A complete fitting set and instructions are supplied.
- We will offer two years of manufacturers’ guarantee on TOD purchases.
TOD is available in two sizes – 425W or 700W. TOD replaces our previous model of heated towel rail, TE. We have very limited stock of TE also still available – contact us to today to find out more.
There are so many electric radiators to choose from with so many features and functions, but what does all the jargon mean? We take a look at many of the functions available for electric radiators and explain what each of them do and how they can ...
Provided the towel rail is the right size, it will heat your bathroom. If you intend to use a towel radiator as the sole source of heating in your bathroom, then be sure to choose a towel radiator that provides enough heat for your room. Haverland...
When Rointe invited Heater Shop to visit their factory in Spain we obviously said yes – A long weekend away to Spain exploring where our best selling products are actually developed and produced would be a fantastic opportunity not to be mis...
In the modern day of technology, you probably have loads of apps on your smart phone or tablet. Exercise, cooking, and business there’s an app for everything nowadays. But which ones do you use which will help you save money or energy? He...
Ratings based on data collected by third party reviewing platform.
30 September 2021 11:10
Good service from yourselves and the appearance of the equipment but let down by Haverland customer service re information, the Tod 7 supply is let down by this disgraceful omission smart phone or not.
Thank you for reviewing the products you have purchased from us at the Heater shop.
I can only apologise that you were let down by the manufacturer's customer service.
Tracy was very helpful when we had to wait for a split delivery as you were waiting on Haverland. The final two arrived just in time for our installation date
Thank you for submitting a review on our customer service. We are glad our team could assist you with the delivery of your heaters.
Sheila Leckie, Cullen
28 December 2020 18:37
Liked the design.
The controls are not as easy to use as the RC TT, also the controls being at the bottom of radiator makes it awkward to programme - in our case had to lie on the floor ☹️
Customer service experience
Impressed by the speed of the process my order.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave great feedback .
Spread the Cost
with our flexible finance plans
- No deposit required
- Choice of simple payment options
- Easy, quick application
- Instant decision