Haverland TOD - Designer White Towel Radiator
Heated towel rails have grown in popularity over the years and are now a staple feature in bathrooms, shower rooms, ensuites and WC’s across the nation. Adding a practical touch of luxury to these spaces, heated towel rails keep towels organised and tidy but also warm and cosy, helping to avoid that dreaded after-chill following a relaxing bath or shower. With powerful and effective heating engineering, TOD will also keep the room itself at a comfortable temperature.
There are lots of reasons to choose TOD as an upgrade for your bath or shower room, here are our top ones:
- With almost 50 years of electric heating expertise under Haverlands belt, TOD has been created to represent the very best in heated towel rails.
- It boasts top of the line electric heating control and engineering, including intelligent temperature controls (ITCS), at an affordable price point.
- Avoid wasted energy thanks to open window detection. This will automatically shut down the heated towel rail when it senses a fall in temperature within a set time frame. This saves a lot of energy and cost by avoiding unnecessary heating. If the heated towel rail detects a quick rise in temperature, it will turn itself back on and to the previous set temperature.
- TOD makes life easier for you and can adjust its temperature automatically according to the season (Summer or Winter).
- You can fully personalise your heating. TOD’s built-in electronic thermostat offers daily and weekly programming options.
- Eight easy operational modes allow for fully adjustable heating.
- Our added boost mode allows TOD to improve the heat cycle of your room, regardless of the thermostat temperature reading. When switched on it will operate the radiator at full power for 15 mins to 2 hours (as desired), overriding any other programme.
- A safety limiter provided added protection against the bars overheating.
- TOD is easy to wall-mount and install. A complete fitting set and instructions are supplied.
- We will offer two years of manufacturers’ guarantee on TOD purchases.
TOD is available in two sizes – 425W or 700W. TOD replaces our previous model of heated towel rail, TE. We have very limited stock of TE also still available – contact us to today to find out more.
In the modern day of technology, you probably have loads of apps on your smart phone or tablet. Exercise, cooking, and business there’s an app for everything nowadays. But which ones do you u...
Ratings based on data collected by third party reviewing platform.
Sheila Leckie, Cullen
28 December 2020 18:37
Haverland TOD-7 - Electric Towel Rail Radiator, 700W
Liked the design.
The controls are not as easy to use as the RC TT, also the controls being at the bottom of radiator makes it awkward to programme - in our case had to lie on the floor ☹️
Spread the Cost
with our flexible finance plans
- No deposit required
- Choice of simple payment options
- Easy, quick application
- Instant decision