Why choose Kyros electric radiators over the K series?
Key Features and improvements to the K Series are:
- New faster microprocessors that help improve performance and accuracy.
- New improved SMD electronics improving natural life span and reliability. Improved performance at 38% consumption instead of 40% consumption in the same tests.
- Left hand side panel offering an elegant finished look.
- Clearer and improved screen compared to the K series.
Other Rointe Kyros Benefits:
- Perfectly balanced at 110w per element to avoid overheating the front panel while ensuring an adequate heat output.
- Only the highest quality components are used.
- Open Windows Function.
- Fully integrated system via one unique remote control.
- Flexible programming.
- Improved guarantees - 3 years in the electronics and 20 years in the body compared to the 2 years in the electronics and 10 years in the body for the K series.
- The combination of these high quality components has allowed Rointe to develop their flagship product: the Kyros radiator range.
- The thoughtful design, digital technology and component quality of the Kyros radiators promote natural warm air convection as a means of space heating. This provides maximum thermal comfort with optimum relative humidity.