Why choose Kyros electric radiators over the K series?
Key Features and improvements to the K Series are:
- New faster microprocessors that help improve performance and accuracy.
- New improved SMD electronics improving natural life span and reliability. Improved performance at 38% consumption instead of 40% consumption in the same tests.
- Left hand side panel offering an elegant finished look.
- Clearer and improved screen compared to the K series.
Other Rointe Kyros Benefits:
- Perfectly balanced at 110w per element to avoid overheating the front panel while ensuring an adequate heat output.
- Only the highest quality components are used.
- Open Windows Function.
- Fully integrated system via one unique remote control.
- Flexible programming.
- Improved guarantees - 3 years in the electronics and 20 years in the body compared to the 2 years in the electronics and 10 years in the body for the K series.
- The combination of these high quality components has allowed Rointe to develop their flagship product: the Kyros radiator range.
- The thoughtful design, digital technology and component quality of the Kyros radiators promote natural warm air convection as a means of space heating. This provides maximum thermal comfort with optimum relative humidity.
This frequently asked question is related to the following products on our website. To find out more please click on any of these links.