Elnur Ecombi ECOHHR40 High Retention Storage Heater
Elnur IEM (Integral Energy Manager) automatically adjusts charging to suit the climate and demands on a daily basis. It also manages the discharge to ensure heat is always available when needed. The HHR is fan assisted to aid and reduce warm up times and has a built-in temperature sensor sensitive to 0.1°C. Ecombi HHR reduces energy costs and saves energy for times when it is specifically needed.
Why choose Elnur Ecombi HHR storage heaters?
- Ecombi safety and sustainability
- IEM technology
- Fan assisted heat distribution
- Weekly and daily programming
- Open window detection
- Safety thermostat with manual reset
- Temperature sensor with calibration option
- Compatible with two period off peak electric tariff in a single 24 hour interval
- 12 year manufacturers warranty
- Requires off peak economy electric supply and 24 hour electric supply
|Dimensions||1170 x 760 x 195 mm|
|Electric Heater Type||Storage Heaters|
|Heats Up To||10-11 m²|
|No. of bricks||24|
Jean Gladden, Bradfield Manningtree
9 July 2019 20:56
Not yet installed but they look to be ideal to replace the existing heaters
Heaters, schmeaters. With so much innovation in the development of new electric heating products, you can be forgiven for being somewhat exasperated by the vast array of heating choices availabl...
Elnur Connected is the new smart way to control your heating - with the world's first range of multiple electric heating appliances controllable from a single app using a smartphone or tablet. ...