Welcome to Heater Shop, your one-stop-shop for all your heating needs. We are an online retailer in the UK, specialising in high-quality radiators and heating solutions for your home or business. With years of experience in the heating industry, we understand the importance of having a reliable and efficient heating system, which is why we only offer the best products from trusted manufacturers.
At Heater Shop, we offer a wide selection of wet system radiators to suit any room or style, from contemporary models to classic column variants. We also have a range of designer models, towel rails, and electric radiators to choose from. Whatever your heating needs, we have the perfect solution for you.
Our website is designed to make your shopping experience as easy and hassle-free as possible. You can browse our products by category, use filters to narrow down the listings, or use our search function to find exactly what you're looking for. We also offer free delivery on all orders, and our friendly customer service team is always on hand to answer any questions you may have.
We are committed to providing our customers with the best possible service, from high-quality products to fast and free delivery. Browse our range today and find the perfect heating solution for your home or business/
Choosing the Right Model
When it comes to selecting the perfect model for your heating system, it can be overwhelming with so many options to choose from. From size and colour to style and material, there are several factors to consider before making your final decision. However, with a little bit of knowledge and preparation, you can find one that not only meets your heating needs but also complements your home's decor.
- Size - First and foremost, the size is perhaps the most important factor to consider when selecting a heating solution. An oversized model will waste energy and money by releasing heat when the room gets too hot, while an undersized model will struggle to keep the room warm and lead to higher energy bills. To determine the appropriate size, you can use our Radiator BTU Calculator. Simply input the room size and a few other details, and the calculator will tell you how many BTUs are needed to heat the room. Once you have this information, you can select one or combination to produce the required heat output. Our team is also available to help you with any queries you may have regarding heat outputs.
- Orientation - The orientation is another important consideration. The position will dictate whether a horizontal or vertical orientation is required. Models placed under windows typically require horizontal models, while narrow walls may require vertical models. Both orientations are available in a wide range of styles to suit any home decor.
- Style - Speaking of style, it is a personal preference and can be defined in many ways. Most styles in this trade fall into categories such as designer, modern, traditional, victorian, and contemporary. Whether you prefer a sleek and modern design or a more traditional look, there are many styles to choose from.
- Colours & Finish - The colour and finish can also make a big impact on the overall look of your heating system. While white versions were once the standard, they are now available in a vast range of colours and finishes. The most popular colours currently are grey, black, and anthracite, but new trends will emerge in the future. Additionally, different finishes such as brushed steel, chrome, polished, and satin can give your product a unique look and feel.
- Material - The material also plays a role in how it retains and releases heat. They are available in a variety of materials, each with their own unique properties. Aluminium, mild steel, stainless steel, steel, and cast iron are some of the most common materials used. Our team can help you determine which material is best suited to your heating needs and budget.
- Fuel Source - Finally, the fuel source is an important consideration. Traditional hot water heating is the most common method to use as fuel, but dual fuel models and electric models are also available. Dual fuel varieties allow for extra energy-saving features, while electric models are perfect for homes without gas central heating.
By taking the time to consider these factors, you can find the perfect model for your home heating needs. At Heater Shop, we offer a wide range of products to suit any budget and style preference. Our team is always on hand to provide expert advice and help you make an informed decision.
Central heating radiators are an essential component of any heating system. They work by transferring heat from the hot water that circulates through the heating system into the surrounding air. They come in a range of different styles, sizes, and materials, making it easy to find the perfect model to suit any space and design style.
Designer models offer a sleek and modern look that can be a feature of any room. They are often made from materials like stainless steel or aluminium, with unique shapes and finishes. They are a popular choice for contemporary spaces but can also work well in more traditional settings.
Column shaped varieties are a classic style that offer a traditional look. They are often made from cast iron or mild steel, with a series of columns that run up and down the product. These are available in a range of heights and widths, making them suitable for a variety of different spaces.
Vertical models offer a slimline design that can help save space in small rooms. These can be mounted vertically on the wall, rather than horizontally, and are available in a range of materials and finishes. They are a great option for rooms with limited wall space. Tall models offer a slimline design that is perfect for narrow spaces. These are taller than they are wide and are available in a range of materials and finishes. They can be a great option for hallways, stairwells, and other narrow spaces.
Horizontal models are the most common type and offer a traditional look that suits most spaces. These can be mounted horizontally on the wall, and are available in a range of sizes, finishes, and materials.
Stainless Steel & Mild Steel
Stainless steel offers a modern and sleek look, while also being durable and resistant to rust and corrosion. They are available in a range of styles, including column and vertical models, and can be a great choice for contemporary spaces. Another steel variety are Mild steel models which is a more traditional option, with a classic look that suits most spaces. They are available in a range of styles and finishes, including column, horizontal, and vertical.
Aluminium variants are lightweight and efficient, making them a great choice for modern heating systems. They offer fast heat-up times and are available in a range of styles and finishes.
Small models are perfect for compact spaces, such as bathrooms and small bedrooms. They are available in a range of styles and finishes, including column, horizontal, and vertical.
Chrome offers a modern and sleek look and are available in a range of styles and sizes and are a popular choice for contemporary spaces.
White models offer a classic and timeless look and are suitable for most spaces. Being the most common models available, they are available in a large range of styles and sizes.
Anthracite provides a chic and contemporary appearance and come in various styles and sizes to suit your needs. They are highly sought-after for modern settings and can create a focus point in any room.
Black models offer a sleek and sophisticated look and are available in a range of styles and sizes. They are a great option for modern and minimalist spaces.
Valves are available in a range of finishes, including chrome, brass, and stainless steel, making it easy to find a valve that matches the style of your product. It's important to choose the right type of valve to ensure efficient heating and to prevent leaks or other issues. A heating engineer or plumber can advise you on the best type of valve for your heating system. Manual valves allow you to control the flow of water manually, while thermostatic valves use a thermostat to automatically adjust the flow of water based on the temperature in the room.
Why use Heater Shop?
We put our customers first. Our focus is solely on customer satisfaction, and this is reflected in the products we source, the service we offer and the quality checks that we perform. This means that we are making sure we have products that suit all budgets and styles, that our products are delivered on time and in perfect condition as well as actively asking for reviews and feedback. Our reviews and feedback are your voice, and we love to hear it. It tells us what we are doing right, as well as what we are doing wrong, which allows us to constantly review and improve our methods.
We offer a wide variety of products. These are available in all sorts of shapes, sizes, materials, styles, and colours. All products have a minimum of 1 year warranty, but most of our products will carry more, some up to 30 years. We offer free next day delivery service to most of the UK, no matter how much or how little you spend, and we also offer a no quibble 14-day return policy. If you change your mind, simply return your product in its original condition and we will issue a refund. Moreover, we offer price match promise so we guarantee that if you do find one of our products cheaper elsewhere, we will match the price.
If you’d like to find out more about our electric wall heaters, or would like to enquire about stock, you can call one of the team on 01473 276686 who will be on hand to help with your query.
Most of our products are kept in stock, in our warehouse in Ipswich. This means we can offer free next day delivery to our customers. Each range and individual product, state their estimated delivery time during checkout. We deliver to most UK locations with free, next day delivery as standard. To discuss delivery details, call us on 01473 276686.